My 2003 M54 520i with 168,000 km

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Anthony5785;701798 said:
Bro,

Can you share with me where you do the dyno test ?? i am doing my own experiment by changing the ECU and reprogramm it to add on more HP & Torque

Bro, the shop name is actually found on the dyno result page -> JC Racing Asia @ Sunway

My suggestion is you go to a shop that is more convenient for you to go for future dyno runs because the comparison would be more accurate if you go back to the same shop to do your future dynos.

Cheers.
seewai

Thanks Bro See Wai for the Tyre and the shop,

Tyre - I am planning to change to CSC 5, just afraid the price will cost me a bom....still surveying

Dyno - I doubt JB hve dyno test. Is it costly to perform a dyno test ?

Anyway today i am in KL, got TT tonight ?? just asking

Tonight...I guess KL/PJ traffic is something best to avoid.

RM100 for a dyno-run session at JC Racing.

Anthony5785;701810 said:
Thanks Bro See Wai for the Tyre and the shop,

Tyre - I am planning to change to CSC 5, just afraid the price will cost me a bom....still surveying

Dyno - I doubt JB hve dyno test. Is it costly to perform a dyno test ?

Anyway today i am in KL, got TT tonight ?? just asking

fariz.hashim;701823 said:
Bro..i thought you want try nexen tyre? what change your mind?

Bro, I was doing some works at accessory shop and that key guy didn't show up on time, the shop next door was a tyre shop that I went before...

I just noticed the threadwear for Potenza RE050a is 150! Almost half of Toyo T1R....well time will tell hehe.

seewai;701827 said:
Bro, I was doing some works at accessory shop and that key guy didn't show up on time, the shop next door was a tyre shop that I went before...

IC, When you free? wanna ajak pergi halfcut punya shop?

fariz.hashim;701829 said:
IC, When you free? wanna ajak pergi halfcut punya shop?

Semalam sudah stop-by MK Auto @ Kepong, kata diorang ada 6 bijik E39 half cut wow.... apa lagi mau carik bang?

seewai;701865 said:
Semalam sudah stop-by MK Auto @ Kepong, kata diorang ada 6 bijik E39 half cut wow.... apa lagi mau carik bang?

Hakitrade subang oso got few new halfcuts few weeks ago.

seewai;701865 said:

mau cari cover bwh engine bro..yg msport punya :)

fariz.hashim;701879 said:
mau cari cover bwh engine bro..yg msport punya :)

Dun think u can get that cover at chop shop bro. Normally sume suda hancur. Try ask Vixx. I think he selling those.

I think Vixx has the normal SE ones. Chop shop got plenty of SE one but very hard to get M Sport covers.

Unless Vixx can make a mould of my M sport cover and make new fiber ones...

What is the diff for SE one and yours one? I though they are the same? Vixxx one is for M5 bumper use one, no?

I'm talking about the centre undertray, the big one. The side undertrays, Vixxx has a good fiber copy.

Non M-Sport undertray (part no 51718159980)

image_52992_big.jpg

M-Sport undertray (part no 51712695680)

image_28783_big.jpg

He also has the fibre made center undertray for M bumper la..

Edit: Hmmm..after searching his thread, seems like he deleted the fibre made center undertray picture. So i might be wrong.

bmw7833;701970 said:
He also has the fibre made center undertray for M bumper la..

Edit: Hmmm..after searching his thread, seems like he deleted the fibre made center undertray picture. So i might be wrong.

Right, my bad, just saw the pictures again:

skid20plate202.jpg

Anyone know where to get he clip for the undertray? mine getting lose and Bavarian Auto doesn't sell the clip.

EL118;702036 said:
Anyone know where to get he clip for the undertray? mine getting lose and Bavarian Auto doesn't sell the clip.

The clip or the screw?

MTgwNTA3X3A=.png

Bavarian Auto does have the clip last time I called them (Segambut branch) RM8 each. Item 8 above (part no 51 71 8 176 503)

51718176503-GENUINE.jpg

The screw that goes into that clip is item 10 and 11 above (part no 51 71 8 218 852 and 51 71 8 195 383)

51718218852-GENUINE.jpg

20844_x800.jpg

If you dont mind getting your hands dirty, go to a chop shop and get them there. I took about 20 sets of everything for RM10 in Hakitrade Subang hehe.

EDIT: Just remembered I got a few still left, how many do you need?

i think both clip and screw, 10 year old car need to replace both, getting lose. ( for my E46)

and my E39 wood panel clip at passenger side also koyak.

Top Bottom