Mobile Autospa

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tanks

Club Guest
Hey Guys!I know I didn't contribute much in this forum. Now here is something that I like to share. I just got my UDM recently (second hand). My friend recommanded this guy (John) who do mobile autospa. Before john do my car, I've thought it would not make much different for car detailing. Wow! After his 13 hours of work. :eek: Ya! From 9.30am he start working on the car till 10pm. I was really impress! The car looks really shine and I can use it as a mirror now!!! :D He uses meguiar's product and recommend it to me.I'm now using some products from meguiar's to maintain my car's look now (Bought it at KL motor show with good discount)! Love the products! Try the Gold Class meguiar's products, you'll like it! :eek:k: And if you guys need some1 to polish the car for you at your door! Pls PM me! John is really a porfessional. Most important is that he charges a very reasonable price consider the fact that he will travel anywhere to you door! But appointment is needed, cos he can only do 1 car a day! cheers!

For polish and wax is around rm 2++. What he has done on my car I didn't had the time to watch the whole work, I was away working.... I only got to see the very final part when he is carefully wax the car... He even uses toothbrush to reach some tiny area. Cos my car is black in color, he said it's very time consuming...

yes! He work alone! And he go anywhere in klang valley to polish your car.... Well, a reasonable for him to work with, your house!

:D :D

Bro, RM 200++ for detailing job and using Meguiar's product ???

Is it pure 100% Meguiar or mixing with other brand ( like polish with Turtle, waxing only with Meguiar and other cleaning using Jif )

I am sure he is going to close down business soon if he use 100% Meguiar's.

Our club has Meguiar detaling guru what, can ask him.

Anyway for RM200++ for detaling is cheap (even not using Meguiar's )

YAzid

i will belife so , coz he dont have much overhead to pay, accept for the maguires he uses ..

People... just a word of caution and be extra careful . ...especially when you get "house calls".

Dont get me wrong, Im not implying anything about "John", just that there's been many cases of illegal home entry thru dubious means...meter readers, salespeople, checking gas leak, that you won in a contest and just yesterday....on a pretext of soliciting for donations.

By all means, if you feel comfortable, try John's services but take precautions.

Guys,

I just try to share. John was recommended by my friend. He also doing my friend's family cars. N I've good experience with him. I think he is worth trusting. I left him with my maid in my house for the whole day while I've gone to work.

He used meguiar's + some other products that I can't recall the name. Some os you might know him cos he use to be a manager in a reputable autospa shop in Subang. I just don't want to name the shop for some reasons.

If you are not comfortable with some1 go to your house. It's prefectly ok. That's also why I didn't post his contact on this topic. cheers!

I dont think he has done your car for straight 12 hours since you only be there to collect the car at the last stage. Might getting a few cars between the time you delivered the car there and collecting your car.

But, 2++ is a bargain for detailing.

Originally posted by Mouse@Jun 7 2006, 07:38 PM
detailing your car for 12 hours for 200++?????
it is super dirt cheap. he must be doing it for kicks... err... i mean passion for detailing.

try detailing your car at least once... using the following steps
washing
claying
paint cleaning
scratch removing
washing again (to prevent dust)
polishing
waxing/polymer sealing

tell me if after this you dun wanna beg this fella to do it for 200+ or even 400+... and i'll say, congrats! you are an enthusiast! welcome to the detailing community. :wink:

Called the mobile auto detailing guy. His name is actually Johan, not John. One of the Meguiare's marketing / sales person. He is not the one who do the mobile auto detailing. But he can arrange some one to do it... :blush:

Top Bottom