Mixed feelings...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

krazer

Club Guest
Snapped this pic while I was walking around the other day...had mixed feelings when I saw them parked side by side one another. most powerful(E46 M3 convertible) but it's leaving *sobs*...least powerful (E 93 320i convertible) but it's the latest fad....it kinda reflects on the paradox of the thing we call "life" innit? It's usually hard to get everything perfect don't u think so?sorry if I am wasting bandwidth...just felt so dreary hehe * Fort Minor's Where'd You Go music playing in the background *

Wait for the S65B40 engined E93 M3 or get an N54B30 E93 335i with procede....you'll snap out of it :D

krazer;224734 said:
Snapped this pic while I was walking around the other day...had mixed feelings when I saw them parked side by side one another. most powerful(E46 M3 convertible) but it's leaving *sobs*...least powerful (E 93 320i convertible) but it's the latest fad....it kinda reflects on the paradox of the thing we call "life" innit? It's usually hard to get everything perfect don't u think so?
sorry if I am wasting bandwidth...just felt so dreary hehe

* Fort Minor's Where'd You Go music playing in the background *

A poignant sentiment indeed.

Take heart, Krazer.

Without the new, there will not be progress.

Without the new, the old will not depreciate to the point where more people can afford them.

Perfection, as it is defined, is unattainable. But we must ceaselessly strive for it, such is our nature.

Some of us appreciate progress, some of us appreciate history. Good to have choices.

hmm very well said...guess it's just part and parcel of life. On another separate note, both are supposed to be convertibles but one comes with a retractable soft-top whereas the other folding steel roof....so close yet so far. Now who said BMWs are souless machines? hehe

Top Bottom