MINI Drive to Fraser Hill

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JCKL

Club Guest
A member here (not active) has recently acquired a brand new Porsche Boxster S, hence he wanted to excercise the mean machine with a drive up to Fraser Hill. He asked me to gather a few MINIs to spice up the drive. It'll be a day drive on a Sat, set off early and return in the evening. Anyone game?Fun Drive to Fraser HillDate : Sat, actual date TBCInterested:1. bmFIVE2. alvin3.4.

E34 can come kah? Or I dun mind driving the 320i uphill, then the JCW downhill :p hehehe

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Jul 1 2005, 02:26 AM
E34 can come kah? Or I dun mind driving the 320i uphill, then the JCW downhill :p hehehe
Sure can one...........second option sounds more slurpy! :p

A member here (not active) has recently acquired a brand new Porsche Boxster S, hence he wanted to excercise the mean machine with a drive up to Fraser Hill. He asked me to gather a few MINIs to spice up the drive. It'll be a day drive on a Sat, set off early and return in the evening. Anyone game?

Fun Drive to Fraser Hill

Date : Sat, actual date TBC

Interested:

1. bmFIVE
2. alvin
3. juan powerblow

A member here (not active) has recently acquired a brand new Porsche Boxster S, hence he wanted to excercise the mean machine with a drive up to Fraser Hill. He asked me to gather a few MINIs to spice up the drive. It'll be a day drive on a Sat, set off early and return in the evening. Anyone game?

Fun Drive to Fraser Hill

Interested:

1. bmFIVE
2. alvin
3. juan powerblow
4. Detonics & A friend.

But.. why not sunday? The food in fraser Sux already, not nice like last time...different management now. I just put my name in the list but I will reconfirm later...

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Jul 1 2005, 02:26 AM
Bro

can! :D If after the 15th even better then Franklin can come too.

bro

all powder full car ah,porsc,cooper s.snail cooper can join or not.afraid tertinggal 10 tiang wor.

Come come come. No problem wan. More the merrier.

Was Talking to Simon on Sat & thinking to do an overnighter to penang soon. Maybe 20 or so Mini's. Then join with those in Penang also. So probably more than 30 Mini's Pheewwwwww!!!

Originally posted by Alvin@Jul 4 2005, 07:24 AM
Come come come. No problem wan. More the merrier.

Was Talking to Simon on Sat & thinking to do an overnighter to penang soon. Maybe 20 or so Mini's. Then join with those in Penang also. So probably more than 30 Mini's Pheewwwwww!!!
I'm pretty game for this too. In serious need of a holiday!! :)

bmFIVE

If you are refering to ALTH and his new Boxster S, I thought he was still running it in? Looks like he's secretly running in his car in time to burn me off when I'm running in mine. Tell him the Launghing Thrushes will not let him off so easy in our next run!

Have a good drive

Originally posted by esterix@Jul 4 2005, 01:34 PM
bmFIVE

If you are refering to ALTH and his new Boxster S, I thought he was still running it in? Looks like he's secretly running in his car in time to burn me off when I'm running in mine. Tell him the Launghing Thrushes will not let him off so easy in our next run!

Have a good drive
Hi esterix

Yes, we are talking of the same person. So you 've got a new Porsche too? Wow, is it a Boxster S or a 911? :D

Fun Drive to Fraser Hill

Interested:

1. bmFIVE
2. alvin
3. juan powerblow
4. Detonics & A friend.
5. The Necessary (can someone bring me a young, good looking and most importantly, willing, "friend"?)

Necc......male species "friend", can ah? :) he he...enjoy the drive and long time no see/hear u karting....

bmFIVE, Alvin

You guys jumped the gun! No new Boxster S in my stable, but only in my dreams! My old faithful is currently rejuvenating in the health spa, and will probably not be properly run in yet by the time. We'll see!

:yes:

what time are you guys heading up to Frasier Hill?
Is it this Saturday?
I'm going up to Ipoh so maybe I can join in the convoy.

Jules,

depends on what you're "willing" to do first! Hahaha!

Females preferred la... better power-to-weight ratio ma, ie. NO FAT CHICKS!

Been busy with my big move outta Bangsar, and unfortunately, have to be down in Singers this weekend, will catch up with you at the track in a week's time.

So, if the drive is this weekend, well, some other time then.

Drive is not this weekend. maybe next weekend. Hope i'll be with my new brakes then. hehehehehe

Esterix
i know that you did not get the new boxster S. he he h ehehe but join us with your mean machine with the rejuvenated heart. :D

WA LIAO.... drive on PUBLIC roads also need Big Brakes ah?! Like that I better stay at home liao...

BTW, if all are agreeable, we can do lunch at Ye Olde Smokehouse? The food there's pretty decent.

Top Bottom