Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
just came back from tt,tonight tt was fun & great.thanks to everyone who attended.
attended people:
chili e30
redhotiven
lennon tan + wife
axcelron
nevets
GHS

after tt 1 e90,2 e30 & 1 e36 was doing rempit in the newly open highway...:stupid:

chili e30;421615 said:
just came back from tt,tonight tt was fun & great.thanks to everyone who attended.
attended people:
chili e30
redhotiven
lennon tan + wife
axcelron
nevets
GHS

after tt 1 e90,2 e30 & 1 e36 was doing rempit in the newly open highway...:stupid:

Hope we didn't give ourselves a bad name....anyways not much cars at the highway...

CoupeE30;421618 said:
Waw!!So who's the winner????

the winner...? if to pokok mangga junction...1. e90, 2. e30(1.8), 3. e36. 4. the other e30....

if after pokok mangga junction the winner is the other e30...:eek:

dear all,our tt is back as usual.hope to see everyone so w can discuss about sibi wedding.

date:27/5
time:8pm
venue:uncle john melaka raya

p/s:melaka raya already change road again

chili e30;421615 said:
attended people:
chili e30
redhotiven
lennon tan + wife
axcelron
nevets
GHS

Haha... this new stretch of road is the smoothest road I've driven in M'sia so far :p

chili e30;424542 said:
dear all,our tt is back as usual.hope to see everyone so w can discuss about sibi wedding.

date:27/5

p/s:melaka raya already change road again

Eh? Why they suka-suka change the road directon again??

just a insider joke:

You stay away from my gearbox... you you... autobox hater !!
You can't rev match. You will choke the gear. She deserve better driver

If you can enter 1st gear at 45KM per hour, with a person drinking a water without spilling, I might consider... :rolleyes:

or else.. stay way!
geezz... get a SMG!

haha cool bro.. geez... u r still harping on it at 3am in the morning :p

Came back at 1 after the movie.
I am rewritting the program for Cyberdyne. There are few bugs in the AI for the T-800 model

turbology;425284 said:
just a insider joke:

You stay away from my gearbox... you you... autobox hater !!
You can't rev match. You will choke the gear. She deserve better driver

If you can enter 1st gear at 45KM per hour, with a person drinking a water without spilling, I might consider... :rolleyes:

or else.. stay way!
geezz... get a SMG!

Bro,try to be kindness and generous.you must give him a chance,that why u must swap the gearbox wit him then he can do lot of practice.
Who know one day he able to enter 1st gear at 45KM per hour.If cannot take back the gearbox lah!!!(if still there)

dear all, tt as usual for this week! sorry for late posting cause busy for work.

date:10/6

chili e30;428442 said:
dear all, tt as usual for this week! sorry for late posting cause busy for work.

date:10/6

tis place really happening coz tat day last sun nite the crowd & the kodoks viewing were great ........darn tonite's the TT if yesterday nite sure can join..........happy tt

Top Bottom