Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hello guys!!!! i'm juz back from the my kerja... miz u guys a lot!!! i'll b attending our next tt. waaa...got treasure hunt ka bro?? kinda interested but kena entertain my family 1st laa...mau bawak diorang jalan2 cari makan!!! hahaha... btw nigel, i'll holler u later for official membership...btw,can change my nick ka bro??

k guys, c u later k!!!

Bro. chili, tis month no monthly tt at the friends cafe? If have, pls let me know, tq.. ^.^

monthly tt will be on this weekend.change venue to uncle john pandan malim due to less parking lot at melaka raya & most of us stay near to malim area.

date: sun 8/3
venue: old taste pandan malim
time: 4pm

for official member pls come to the tt & collect your member card from me.
p/s: mbm 8800 welcome back & hope to see you at this tt.

Thanks to malacca boys to joining treasure hunt.Thanks to knowing u at CH, Bro chile e30,wow...u are so happy at that the day,enjoy until late nite..U are the best bro....cheers........

chili e30;401856 said:
monthly tt will be on this weekend.change venue to uncle john pandan malim due to less parking lot at melaka raya & most of us stay near to malim area.

date: sun 8/3
venue: uncle john pandan malim
time: 4pm

for official member pls come to the tt & collect your member card from me.
p/s: mbm 8800 welcome back & hope to see you at this tt.

Bro. chili, why uncle john not old taste, uncle john drink n food not so good leh!!!

suhaimi850;401876 said:
Thanks to malacca boys to joining treasure hunt.Thanks to knowing u at CH, Bro chile e30,wow...u are so happy at that the day,enjoy until late nite..U are the best bro....cheers........

nice meeting bro,hope to see u at next event.

chili e30;404946 said:
dear all ! our tt is back this week.

date:18/3 wed
time:8pm
vennue:subaidah hang tuah

Hey malacca guys... nice to meet you all on last wednesday... :top:
Bro chili, nice to meet you and finally I've meet you in person.
Bro achupz, you oso there aar, nice to meet you again.

last wed tt was the most happening since i started tt cause a lot of people attended.we have newbie & outstation forumer.nice meeting you guys who attended 1st time.

attended people:
axcelron
achupz
azam318
sibi
nevets
coupe e30
cikgu
scharmann
chili e30

It was certainly nice to meet you all. One of the odd times that I can make it on a weekday :).
Thanks chilli for for getting the club stuffs. Much obliged

chili e30;406391 said:
last wed tt was the most happening since i started tt cause a lot of people attended.we have newbie & outstation forumer.nice meeting you guys who attended 1st time.

attended people:
axcelron
achupz
azam318
sibi
nevets
coupe e30
cikgu
scharmann
chili e30

It was certainly nice to meet you all. One of the odd times that I can make it on a weekday :).
Thanks chilli for getting the club stuffs. Much obliged

chili e30;406391 said:

attended people:
axcelron
achupz
azam318
sibi
nevets
coupe e30
cikgu
scharmann
chili e30

Yesterday (Sunday 30/03/09), I saw a fleet of beemers in front of Stadthuys making lots of noise. You guys having a drive of what?

funfer_fahrer;408655 said:
Yesterday (Sunday 30/03/09), I saw a fleet of beemers in front of Stadthuys making lots of noise. You guys having a drive of what?

bimmerians from ampang...with some melakan kakis...

dear all,tt is back this wed.

date:1/4
time:8pm
venue:subaidah hang tuah

p/s:there will be no monthly tt this month cause few of us are going to souled out k.l for official launch club logo event.

sorry guys! due to lennon tan request i would like to inform that today tt change venue to uncle john cafe melaka raya.

Top Bottom