Malaysian Drivers!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

David Yong

Club Guest
How true is it ????.....:confused: :confused: 1. One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: IPOH driver2. One hand on wheel, one hand out the window with cigarette: KEPONG driver.3. One hand on wheel, one finger out window, cutting across all lanes of traffic: DOWNTOWN KUALA LUMPUR driver.4. One hand on wheel, one hand on parang, foot solidly on accelerator: JOHOR driver.5. One hand on wheel, one hand on nonfat double decaf cappuccino, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator, hands-free on the lap: BANGSAR driver.6. Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in fear: FOREIGNER, driving in MALAYSIA.7. One hand on 12 oz. Double shot latte, one knee on wheel, talking on cell phone, foot on brake, mind on radio game, banging head on steering wheel while stuck in traffic: SUBANG JAYA DRIVER ... on the Federal Highway!8. One hand on wheel, one hand on passengers head rest, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator and both feet on brake, throwing rambutans or durian shells out the window: KARAK HIGHWAY ... KUANTAN driver.9. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, READY-TO-KILL attitude, rear window stickers read "Make my day", beer cans on floor, wedding ribbon still attached to antenna: CONSTRUCTION SITE ... PUCHONG driver!10.One hand on the handphone, another hand picking nose, One leg on the dash board, another leg crossed on the seat with a beer can in the middle turning anywhere he likes, parking anywhere he likes, in fact, driving anywhere he likes. Aaahhh ... this is a heaven for drivers ...welcome to PENANG!11. Two hands gripping tightly to the wheel, eyes glued on the windscreen, alternately stepping on the accelerator and brakes every seconds..... WOMAN DRIVER!:mad: :p ;) :D :eek: :) :( :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:

should be the johor driver cause he's holding a parang !.. dont mess with this dude !...

12. Driver that is amicable in public, but behind the keyboard, an alter ego that manufacters stories to put down others. A no balls, not even a man Siena Red E46 330i STOCK STANDARD driver!

Hehehhe ... to the last reply by Danny boy ... how r u doin bro ... will be in penang soon for some new assignment n must find to party le ...

Daniel said:
12. Driver that is amicable in public, but behind the keyboard, an alter ego that manufacters stories to put down others.

he he..
im always heard that,
"orang malaysia bersopan santun,
tetapi tidak di jalan raya"..

tak sangka ada jugak yang the other way around.. :D

Just to share my experience in reality. One day I drove back from putrajaya towards seri kembangan. There is one driver reading the berita harian newspaper without any hands on the wheel. I rub my eyes few times but what he did was flipping the newspaper He was driving a toyota altis. I think he got install some system with handle the car automatically. Automatic brake and turning. No joke!

dumeort said:
I think he got install some system with handle the car automatically. Automatic brake and turning. No joke!

aiyak..
i know bout one system that can detect car in front of your car..
the system can slow your car,
same speed like the car in front of your car..

but, automatic turning,
how come..? :eek:

that system is available in the Merdeces. It's called the Distronic.

Upon activation, in conjunction with the cruise control, a sensor located on the front grille determines the distance in which a sizable object is in fron of the car. If it comes too close (this distance can be adjusted on the fly) the system will slow down the car via lifting off the throttle. If it is still approching the car, then the system will brake until it matches the speed of the car infront. Once the car is cleared from its path, previous cruising speed will resume.

Its actually quite fun as there is a display between the meters which shows the distance between your can and the car infront.

metalrizca said:
aiyak..
i know bout one system that can detect car in front of your car..
the system can slow your car,
same speed like the car in front of your car..

but, automatic turning,
how come..? :eek:

That is called autopilot.:D

I'm stunned when I saw that but it's true. In my mind maybe there are new technology testing on the road. Somemore the altis direction are from putrajaya. Maybe something to propose to the government or what.

p.s i'm not on drugs that day.

p.b.m = please believe me

there must be a dwarf stitting under him, pressing the accelerator and turning the steering wheel..... :)

he he..
do you still remebered the knight rider..
that black pontiac car..
named KITT (tak silap ler).. :D

guess that altis using the same technology..
has artificial intelligence..
he he.. :p

Top Bottom