Made my decision - Its a 325i Msport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

glock_8

Club Guest
after lurking in this forum for quite sometimes and with all the "RACUN" from bmwclub members like schwepps/e46fanatic and other fellow bavarians...i finally took the plunge and book the 325 msport...most prolly get the car by chrismas....it has been a tough decision but finally after much thoughts and considerations...i guess this is the car for me!!!i will be visiting this forum more often after this and hope to gain more info from all sifus here...cheers:rock:

Congrats! What color ar? You'll be the first E90 M Sport Facelift member in the club I think. Time to call for an E90 gathering + photoshoot soon!

E46Fanatic;380983 said:
Congrats! What color ar? You'll be the first E90 M Sport Facelift member in the club I think. Time to call for an E90 gathering + photoshoot soon!

sorry to burst ur bubble...my 325 msport is the pre facelift limited edition silver...got a great discount on this model that i can't resist!!! hehehe

anyway...would love to join u guys for a tt...once i get my hand on the car

Congratulations! You won't regret it glock_8, it's a great car for the price. I'm glad I helped to dissuade you from the Audi and E60. ;) And BTW, I tailed a facelift on the road and then overtook it to look-see. I like the back, but I still think the pre-facelift looks more garang from the front. Enjoy your car over Christmas and New Year's!

Schwepps;381016 said:
I like the back, but I still think the pre-facelift looks more garang from the front.

That's the same opinion I have. :top:

the price that you paid is about the same for what I'd paid for my E60 year 2005 :D

Welcome to the dark side....you'll get poisoned so much, you will never recover....and yeah...gotta agree...the pre facelift definitely looks more mean...not that the facelift is bad...a bit feminine to my liking...but still a nice machine...

thule;381104 said:
the price that you paid is about the same for what I'd paid for my E60 year 2005 :D

yeah...but like one forumer here said...to be with the car during the break in period - priceless hehehehehe

plus after spending that amount of money i really don't want to spare any more for idrive retrofit/service/maintenance/warranty of the car..which play a vital reason why i chose a smaller but brand new one...

really loved the 5series msport but budget doesn;t permit:banghead:

GhostDriver;381125 said:
Welcome to the dark side....you'll get poisoned so much, you will never recover....and yeah...gotta agree...the pre facelift definitely looks more mean...not that the facelift is bad...a bit feminine to my liking...but still a nice machine...

hahaha...loved to be poisoned!!!

on contrary...i loved the new facelift led signal lights..they;re cool and the idrive...more user frenly...

but any of the two will do for me at this moment..

Putra78;381417 said:
wait until your p.o. rate increase.. huhu :)

i hope my rate will increase...but looking at the economy outlook for next year...very slim chance!!!

btw..just collected the car yesterday evening and enjoy the experience with the car every bit!!!!

Dear Glock_8,

Congratulations for the new car. Its good to hear your joy of happiness of getting the car. It makes me happy too..

Maanly..

Top Bottom