F30 328i Msport or E90 325i Msport last batch

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I got a simple not so garang rojak body kit done. You can see in the Showroom section. Not touching springs with H&R bcos stock shocks will die early la. I did add Sprint Booster because in D mode the throttle lembap and going into DS will see gear changes at a higher RPM. So the Sprint Booster helps the throttle feel a bit. Kinda expensive for some better feel but what the heck. Tomorrow masuk EuroTuner for the BMW diffuser.

Exhaust not touching as will be paying a lot for a bit more sound. Brakes not touching too as if not Performance ones nanti warranty issue pulak. Same goes for engine. Just keep it simple ...

Spacer also temporary only. Will remove in a couple of months. Bila nak pergi minum bubble tea and compare cars la? Hehehe ... Dah testing kat Genting or Camerons ker?

Mine also, i think will do the same thing on you because i got 5yrs warranty. Just a bit cosmetics and nothing much. Keep it simple an a bit of garang look :). But im not sure boleh tahan ke tak to wait untill 5yrs to moded some more...hehe ..a lot of things in my mind but, let see how it goes.
How much Calvin quote you for the diffuser? I've installed mine there as well. Why you want to remove the spacer?? tak bagus for long run ke?
Dont have a time to test at Genting or Cameron la , if i go there i have to bring my missus and 3 of our kids so a bit hassle you know with small kids and the compact E90...not good at all :) . Better bring my Grandis...hehe

Im back home end of May la Bro, later we can meet each other la. PM your mobile to me :) . Im often meet my fren at S.Alam & probably can meet you also after this. And I guess you bought your car from Glenmarie as well? which is shit aite....i got some shit story before and when my car took deliver which is very annoying!!

Top Bottom