looking for bmw metal e36 ' 97 door knob

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

adems

Club Guest
:cry: to anyone out there pls help me....just took the bee out for the nest 2 months ago... still in good condition but there are few minors that need to be corrected to maintained the originalities...and add ons to make it more stinger.... :D to all my respectful bmw senior owners pls help this poor soul.... :( as i would like to find whr can i get the knobs.... i post the pics nanti...

door KNOBS??..

erm...or door PINS?..if its the pins u want, i have a set...knobs??..man..u ot me there..:)..heheh..:)..

cheers..:)

michael

:rolleyes: pins or knobs... whatever the name is... did u hv it ???? :) and can u tell me more whr can i get all the bee's accessories... kinda want to know....??? :) gosh... when i see the bee's outside there is buzzing around with cool n wicked add ons i know that i need to make my bee buzzed too.... :D

Originally posted by adems@Mar 13 2006, 02:08 AM
:rolleyes:  pins or knobs... whatever the name is... did u hv it ???? :)  and  can  u tell me more whr can i get all the bee's accessories... kinda want to know....??? :)  gosh... when i see the bee's outside there is buzzing around with cool n wicked add ons  i know that i need to make my bee buzzed too.... :D
hahha..ok..so it *IS* the door locking pins...

i got a set of stock ones.. u want? pm me address i send to u lah..

:)

depening on ur engine type, i'm also getting rid of an open cone filter setup...check my thread..see if u keen..:)

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/inde...wtopic=9338&hl=

michael

:) thanks afro_d for the place.. i"ll key in my mind... how's the price is it highly EXPENSIVE....or expensive expensive or expensive expensive expensive.... bla bla bla... :D just kidding so how do u find the place bro... it is ok ka????

:D dear micheal of great... what do mean by stones...??? kinda blurrr at that part... by the way man.. where are you staying in kl...??? im in the northern part... wish to see the pins... what's your prices for the 4 pcs of it... do u hv any outlets man... do you got any contact numbers... serious.. i need to replace them.... i try to attach the door knobs/pins pic... but cannot la.... :( how aaar....??? seniors teach this newbie la....

Originally posted by adems@Mar 14 2006, 06:05 PM
:D dear micheal of great... what do mean by stones...??? kinda blurrr at that part... by the way man.. where  are you staying in kl...??? im in the northern part... wish to see the pins... what's your prices for the 4 pcs of it... do u hv any outlets man... do you got any contact numbers... serious.. i need to replace them.... i try to attach the door knobs/pins pic... but cannot la.... :(  how aaar....??? seniors teach this newbie la....
brudder..i reside in Sg ...occassionally i head up north to KL to climb...specifically at Batu Caves..:)..

anyway, the pins i have are the standard black coloured ones, NOT the fancy chrome ones etc.. if u want them for replacement, i'll give them to u... u pm me your address..

"outlets" i do not have..at least not for parts!!..hahhah.. i tend to ship my parts in in bulk from US/UK ..:).. personal use only...not as a business..:)..

btw, its no 4 in the attached picture from the ETK

hehheh..

cheers

:D micheal of bulk... well :blink: its not the pins i'm looking for... it's the door knobs... the one we use to open our bee's door... what is the real term of it ....

???/huh/??..u mean the door latch ah? as in, the black thing u PULL to open the door ah??..er...ok..sorry..that one i dun have any spares...wait..erm..i check for u la...jsut in case...

i got most spare parts associated with wear and tear lah..hahh.. other than that..well..little bits here and there for me to experiment with..:)..

just got my SS brakelines..:)..whoo hoo!.. another thing to play this weekend..though i hate bleeding brake systems...:(

haaaaaaaaaa....thats the thing micheal... :D oooo u did not hv it with ya :( ...well... pls micheal of great...let my pain in the butt came out... at least show me something.... :D btw way aar micheal... whr do u live? what's the sg stands for??? is it... sg way ka... u live in perak ka???hmmmm

Top Bottom