List of Good Workshops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
heritage has my vote... :D ,andy,william and bashir is very helpful... :D

Hi guys,
I'm new to the world of UDM... getting my e36 318i from family friend. Good condition, driven mostly by wife to ferry kids. Can anyone recommend me where in Penang Island would be a good place to service my future car? Many thanks for the reply.

Alex

Originally posted by aoc@Feb 6 2006, 12:56 AM
Hi guys,
I'm new to the world of UDM... getting my e36 318i from family friend. Good condition, driven mostly by wife to ferry kids. Can anyone recommend me where in Penang Island would be a good place to service my future car? Many thanks for the reply.

Alex
Chun Seng (Sg. Pinang): 04-2813268 or Happy Motor (mainland - Prai) - 019-416-9625

Happy Motors mechanics are very good......but keep an eye on the parts they replace.....specify 100% original parts if that's what you want, otherwise they will assume you want the cheaper aftermarket parts. Make sure you leave your wife and kids at home.....unless you want to enrich their vocabulary with hokkien bad words. The sifu there is a guy called "rambut panjang".....looks 100% like a druggie and probably is, but he is damn good.......when other mechanics fail, they usually get him to solve the problem.

I was told that when Auto Bavaria Penang runs out of capacity, they send the cars to Chun Seng which is 5 minutes away from them. Don't know if this is true.

Originally posted by conan@Feb 1 2006, 04:17 PM
Can someone pls pm me the contact number for Mspeed? thanks
M-Speed...now I'm cuntfused.

There is one in USJ...have been there a couple of times,the guys there are good and very friendly...i would recommend to anyone.

And there is one in Damansara Uptown as well...is called M-Speed too and deals with continental cars. any idea is these people are good in beemers as well???

cheers.

Thanks Stud Daddy!!! I'll look them up when I get my UDM. Is there any TT session in Pg?

Originally posted by aoc@Feb 6 2006, 08:53 PM
Thanks Stud Daddy!!! I'll look them up when I get my UDM. Is there any TT session in Pg?
hmmm.....haven't heard any members talk of a Penang TT session.....but then again I'm relatively new to this forum myself. I think the Penang members should organize one.....after all, Penang is the place to get the real deal teh-tarik ......the birthplace of nasi kandar. Leave the wife, kids and mistresses behind for a get together .... what say you?

Hi Stud,
I would definately love to meet up with members after I get my car otherwise malu lah :blush:

Originally posted by aoc@Feb 8 2006, 12:51 AM
Hi Stud,
I would definately love to meet up with members after I get my car otherwise malu lah :blush:
Oic.....better not meet up yet then......might scare you into not getting it after hearing all our horror stories :)

Took my yellow baby to AutoChild today, since I looked at that guy's website and was impressed by the services that he was offering.

The workshop is clean, and has tons of equipment for all sorts of cleaning,engine maintenance,air cond, you name it. I was very interested to do the 'hot' engine flush since my baby is about 10 years old and I doubt the previous owner ever bothered to clean the engine.

After 5 hot flushes (the first flush came out like black crap, the 5th flush was clear like ribena), I also opted for the carbonising - cleaning the fuel injector chambers. All in all, the car was noticably shaking less during idling. He also put in a fully synthetic engine oil (Royal Purple) and with the oil filter, the total damage was less than rm700.

Next round, I am gonna get him to clean my fuel injector nozzle (he got a specific machine to do that). I would definitely recommend his workshop for us owners of aging UDMs....

Originally posted by Kingrat@Mar 2 2006, 04:26 PM
Took my yellow baby to AutoChild today, since I looked at that guy's website and was impressed by the services that he was offering.

The workshop is clean, and has tons of equipment for all sorts of cleaning,engine maintenance,air cond, you name it. I was very interested to do the 'hot' engine flush since my baby is about 10 years old and I doubt the previous owner ever bothered to clean the engine.

After 5 hot flushes (the first flush came out like black crap, the 5th flush was clear like ribena), I also opted for the carbonising - cleaning the fuel injector chambers. All in all, the car was noticably shaking less during idling. He also put in a fully synthetic engine oil (Royal Purple) and with the oil filter, the total damage was less than rm700.

Next round, I am gonna get him to clean my fuel injector nozzle (he got a specific machine to do that). I would definitely recommend his workshop for us owners of aging UDMs....
impressive!. u mind tellin the location of this place..? thks man.

you can check the location of Autochild at www.autochild.com

yesterday my car felt ok-ok, the typical after service feeling, but today the car feels a totally different beast altogether. i also even more impressed.

Originally posted by chinlai@Feb 21 2006, 01:52 AM
Ron - Personally, I'd avoid them if I were you.
Chin lai,

Do you have a bad experience with Heritage or something?

Top Bottom