List of Good Workshops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
As the thread topic suggests, this is supposed to be one to discuss 'List of good workshops'. However, as this is a forum for us to discuss good and bad experience, nobody will stop anyone from sharing theirs as long as it is done in good faith and tactfully. If you criticise a workshop for misconduct, kindly specify the reason(s). I'm sure all forumers will be able to find out the truth easily. :)

Any 'hit & run' attempt seldom leave any permanent dent on any establishments. Most of the workshops have been around for ages and they definitely know the consequences of cheating customers. :D

Originally posted by Daredevil@Jan 9 2005, 12:29 PM
As the thread topic suggests, this is supposed to be one to discuss 'List of good workshops'. However, as this is a forum for us to discuss good and bad experience, nobody will stop anyone from sharing theirs as long as it is done in good faith and tactfully. If you criticise a workshop for misconduct, kindly specify the reason(s). I'm sure all forumers will be able to find out the truth easily. :)

Any 'hit & run' attempt seldom leave any permanent dent on any establishments. Most of the workshops have been around for ages and they definitely know the consequences of cheating customers. :D
What abt having a list of Bad wkshops, is dat good? :lol: :lol:

So far i only frequent BM Tech at USJ 19. I like the way they do things, clean and systematic.

i ve been frequenting Heritage at OKR for more than a year now.
workmanship is good.

anyone with experience at BM Auto in Segambut?
dropped by the other day and found their service area clean and well maintained

Originally posted by FLY@Jan 12 2005, 12:47 AM
i ve been frequenting Heritage at OKR for more than a year now.
workmanship is good.

anyone with experience at BM Auto in Segambut?
dropped by the other day and found their service area clean and well maintained
BMAuto is run by the experienced mechanics from Stuggart. Look for Azli & the electronic expert Rashid. I find their pricing on the high side as they practice "no of units" workmanship, as per AB.

Agree with your opinion on Heritage. Been going there for a few years now & very happy with them. Find William to be honest.

Another good one is Sam (Hi Tech Wheels) in Senawang. A bit of a distance away but Sam is meticulous. Expect to spend the whole day there as Sam personally repairs.

Yeah...been hearing about this sam dude in senawang....good pricing too apparaently (thks kev)....

Will be going there to do subframe and trailing arm bushes mabbee next week or so......whole day indeed!! - any place good to lepak at arr while waiting for Sam to do his magic?

Originally posted by Jipster@Jan 12 2005, 03:34 PM
......whole day indeed!! - any place good to lepak at arr while waiting for Sam to do his magic?
Got mamak stall outside his shop. Its a light industrial area so not much there.

Bring lots of water, mags/books & fags (if you smoke). Sam can loan you his cub chai to go to the banana leaf restaurant... he he

Pssstttt... give Sam a call before you go. He can then prepare the parts that he might not have in stock.

Originally posted by Jipster@Jan 12 2005, 07:34 AM
Yeah...been hearing about this sam dude in senawang....good pricing too apparaently (thks kev)....

Will be going there to do subframe and trailing arm bushes mabbee next week or so......whole day indeed!! - any place good to lepak at arr while waiting for Sam to do his magic?
you can always give us a call ( ME or Three28 ) for some cold chillin beers,,ke ke ke ke :p

This is shocking: I used to ONLY go to AB, then I joined this forum (or rather the old one?) last year and discovered Heritage.

Both William and Andy have got my vote, and also part of my child's education fund ;)

Would love to have a recomendation on where to do bodywork (at least until I get the 530i (which is another thread somewhere else... sorry OT)

Originally posted by mack@Jan 3 2005, 11:34 PM
i did 'it' at :

1. german mechanics - taman melawati
2. ultimate motorsport - batu caves
3. bm world - kg pandan
mack, where is the melawati worksyop?

might want to pay them a visit since i stay nearby...

cheers!

Mack,

There is another BM World in Taman Desa (i think), is it the same one or branch??

Strider,

BM Tech is whre in USJ 19, takde pun?? Is it the full name?? BM Auto World (something lydat ade le...)

Strider,

Got yr PM, thnx a lot. Will check it out after CNY.

Happy CNY to all UDMers.

Bawah pokok UDM engine & aircond repairs along Jalan Gasing twin petrol stations, Shell & BP [next to fromer EPF building].

Engine repairs at BP - Mr.Radha, 25 years in auto repairs, grad of Institute of Automotive Engineering Technology [ITKK], worked in BMW Concessionaires workshop btw 1982-1987.

Air-cond repairs at Shell [met fellow members kevster30,strider & affan66 there] - Mr. Naidu

Both are helpful chaps, reasonable charges & no govt. tax! :D

Agree with mikoloh. MSpeed have done a fairly good job. Ah Meng and John have been helpful. Naidu (Jalan Gasing, Shell St) is the person for aircon and such.

Top Bottom