LCI conversion - is it safe?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wow bro jackcpc, nice mods and more pix please :D Wonderful car there surely and yes, Sunway shops obviously will chop us a bit :p

jackcpc;546832 said:
i try k?

and oh ya, i found out the RIGHT module to use... so that no strobe, no flickr and whatsoever.... it is call Bruce Miranda V4 adaptor cables.....

check this page : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-5-Series-E60-LED-Rear-Light-PAIR-Retrofit-Kit-/180456831579

the sets cost about USD350.00 and that is about RM1,116.88 (Excluding posting) Hmm that means about RM1200... i am quoted by Sunway, just for module alone is RM2000.00 and if buy head lamp together, is special at Rm1800.000 lol....

:)

Someone did a group buy in E60.net....

Jack

Subway big ripped off lah !!!

US also not so expensive.

I think bruce's latest cable is of higher version. Read it sometime ago.

Please check e60.net

Looking at it from different angle here: surely by now some enterprising China/Taiwan company has found a way to achieve this same effect without the need to use the LCI module? Can even see some Wajas with similar tail lamp look. Anybody know?

hakim_radzuan;556213 said:
I dont think it will look like ori LCI as some of e60.net member have try few replica so called LCI tailamp but in the end it just look sooo fake...:stupid:

Get the bruce v6 cable, which you can get for GBP200 shipped and source the BMW OEM tail lights which is around RM1600 and install yourself. I've done this myself.

went to sunway yestday, same quoted 3500Rm for original hella, but have to wait for a month before ship in, and another option is hella tail light and taiwan module for 2500Rm but it looks so fake, I prefer to wait rather than have to change the module again next time..

captfaisal;563660 said:
went to sunway yestday, same quoted 3500Rm for original hella, but have to wait for a month before ship in, and another option is hella tail light and taiwan module for 2500Rm but it looks so fake, I prefer to wait rather than have to change the module again next time..

so most shop in sunway that selling the module are taiwan made?

I was quoted by Bavarian Auto, Segambut for RM1,700 (Hella) excluding the relays

jackcpc;546826 said:
That alls !

i will find a chance to take a proper pic under teh sun so that you all can see better..

the only sad things is, i am so naive to believe that the back LCI lights would work. I fried my mechanics like how i fried paul the octopus. Sorry guys.

And happy and proud of my ride now.

and thanks herbert for introducing Jason. He is good and so is his bunch of workers. N i met some fellow forummer there too... Deva, and Chew. Deva just got his ride, E39 and Chew E39 is manyak cantik !!!! loves the car paint job.

Jack

Hi Jackcpc,

Kudos to to you,, after all d painstaking of decision making, at last you make it works. My ride is coming out soon and appreciate if you can share a bit more, need to ask you where you install your 3m tint? the price rm1600 looks like a fair price. Some quoted around 2k+. Also need to know whether after using it some time, does it effect smartags, gps etc as told? Did you install crystalline 70 all round or ....only front windscreen and side & back is different series 40 or 50?What a about d tint is looks dark enuff n yet authority trouble free? Please advise so i may make a right decision.

p/s how's your LCI back lights working? It really looks cool..:rock:

Understand that this thread is not active quite awhlie bt just hope jackcpc is still around to reply..:smokin

Thanks in advance bro

Cheers :cool:

Top Bottom