Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
xsjado: There are a few 645's in Kch lor...recently saw a blue one..haven registered summore..buy buy buy!! hahaha!!

jumpman;199104 said:
xsjado: There are a few 645's in Kch lor...recently saw a blue one..haven registered summore..buy buy buy!! hahaha!!

Poison King......:D

jumpman;199263 said:
WaAHAHaA...or are u going to defect to MERCEDES ?! LOL!

Ssshhhh......:D Frankly, at the moment I am still with BMW lar. We cant see the future, isnt it? We want Kch TT!! We wat Kch TT!!

hahaha..mb i'll defect to Jap cars in the future...hMm...or perhaps i'll switch to the new M Coupe..LOL jk~

jumpman;199390 said:
hahaha..mb i'll defect to Jap cars in the future...hMm...or perhaps i'll switch to the new M Coupe..LOL jk~

Got Civic 2.0 enuf already mah....:D

hahha..not enuff laa..oh btw, anyone got kang tau for E30 eyelid? i got a friend whuis looking for one.

xsjado;199693 said:
got m5 already laaa in kch..

Aiya. I dont care whether they are 1000 M5s in Kch....Not aiming to be unique or for other peoples comparison mah. I just wanna drive mine. :) It seems like my E30 is the only one been driven this week. How to TT?

haha..find other E30's ? But i've seen a couple of 320's being driven by youngsters about the same age as myself, some with P stickers summore...if onli i had a chance to know them haha..

sori la...ure the one who said want m5 in kch le...so emo one..my 30 pakai kuda tarik can tt la....kekeke

jumpman;200204 said:
hahaha! Use Roger's to tow urs..lolz

how's kl man? having fun? ehhe

Talking to me?? I am in Kch now ler. Keke

Di,
You attending Rowdy's wedding dinner tonite ah?

Roger: haha..of course I know ur in Kch la..im referring to xsjado.

wah..got wedding dinner nvr invite me..jk~

Top Bottom