Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Heard got camera but never kena before. Cousin kena a few times though.
Maklumlah,I am a slow driver. :D

Originally posted by jumpman@Apr 18 2006, 02:02 PM
Was told by my friend that it's installed on one of the lights..not reli sure too..
Can u believe this, my wife got it a few years back. If you pay attention, sometime, there will be a guy with a big umbrella sitting in the middle of the divider with the speed cam. I saw it once.

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 18 2006, 12:17 PM
True, but what the hell, u only live once!
I guess there's a reason why u can hardly find any 328 in kuching. In term of polularities, i think the ranking are as follows,

1. 318
2. 320
3. 323 (I think only a handfull)
4. 325 (never seen before)
5. 328 saw 1 in Tan brother with Jeff, never on road.
6. 330 Same as 5.
7. M3 What?????????????????
8. M5 (in my dream)
9. M6 (allegic to cat, therefore not avaliable in the city of cat)

325 ada - a fren driving one... he's keen to join the TT sessions but lazy to sign up... ^%$^%$#

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 18 2006, 03:39 PM
325 ada - a fren driving one... he's keen to join the TT sessions but lazy to sign up... ^%$^%$#
wow cool man, e36 or e46? oops, i take that back, i saw a e36 325 burgundy at the workshop in kenyalang the other day. Is that your friend?

Kuching Member of BMW CLUB MALAYSIA.

Jeff, I need you the gather all names (BMW CLUB MALAYSIA) max 10 pax..need all their company address,tel,Fax & Name..PM to me.coz i will come out with a invitation card..b4 my Boss take charge..im holding 10 invitation in my hands..

Cheers

Originally posted by E46 2.2@Apr 18 2006, 04:14 PM

Jeff, I need you the gather all names (BMW CLUB MALAYSIA) max 10 pax..need all their company address,tel,Fax & Name..PM to me.coz i will come out with a invitation card..b4 my Boss take charge..im holding 10 invitation in my hands..

Cheers
Brother,

Thanks for the invitation. Just sent u 2 PM.

Have fun guys, will be in KL for the rest of the week......... :cry:

Originally posted by E46 2.2@Apr 18 2006, 04:14 PM

Cheers
Fire, Jumpman - can PM E46 2.2 yr details?

Jumpman, yr designation would be The Apprentice? ;)

Jeff If 10 person is not enough, just let me know how many are looking at..i can extend up to 20 person even 30 if you want..just spoke to My boss, thats why feel got the power to invite more..

Cheers

Hrm......E46 2.2,

What kinda function is it anyway? What kinda company you working for? :dunno:

Originally posted by chairoger@Apr 18 2006, 06:09 PM
Hrm......E46 2.2,

What kinda function is it anyway? What kinda company you working for? :dunno:
Just a simple Cocktail Reception for all our strong clients..Talking about food im hungry man.. ;)

p/s; Not selling Insurance ok.. :D

Top Bottom