Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by L O N G@Dec 26 2004, 04:13 PM Ooo man...!! Have to miss out again dis Thur.. Sighhh!!! :huh:
Bro,tell us when you can make it, we will accomodate one specially for you :)

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 26 2004, 04:15 PM I'll try my best to make it for this Thu Klang TT. :D
Oh wow.... this is gonna be great :)Mr. President,You're most welcomed :)

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 26 2004, 12:12 PM Hhahah......invitation for everyone?
We'll start with our fellows first la. Don't wanna frighten the girls....yu know la how some of the forummers can get ;) :p

Originally posted by acegreaser@Dec 26 2004, 11:59 AM I think I will finally bring the 7 stewardessess who are dying to meet you Bimmer Guys ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
what the menu? kimchi, sambal belachan, tomyam, peking duck, bombay alaska, shephard pie, spare ribs or sushi?it is first cum first serve or buffet style?

Originally posted by L O N G@Dec 24 2004, 11:19 PM Ooo Man..!! Really missed out this one...!! Cant sleep lar last nite.. Body here, mind overthere .. how..?? :( :( :(
We will set up video conferencing the next time via wifi and gprs just for you.

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 26 2004, 04:15 PM I'll try my best to make it for this Thu Klang TT. :D
DD, sure can get visa from home ministry? ;) If can, we welcome you and any of the club members to the Klang TT. :rolleyes: B)

hartge,.....mintak transfer la....heheheheKl veli fun liao...anyway....hows penang....the news is scary !

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 27 2004, 04:13 PM hartge,.....mintak transfer la....heheheheKl veli fun liao...anyway....hows penang....the news is scary !
fomoco,yeah rite..& hav no life? the guys at HQ go back arund 10pm wooo..TAK NAK.. :lol: stayin the other side near the bridge, the tourist spots r hit badly though... a fren is working at reception desk in a hotel when all of a sudden water started to come in...imagine dat..... :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by acegreaser@Dec 26 2004, 04:27 PMWe'll start with our fellows first la. Don't wanna frighten the girls....yu know la how some of the forummers can get ;) :p
you means that they got more hands than a sotong... :p

Top Bottom