Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
another update of the map to Klang TT. Hope you can find your way..

See you all at the Klang TT.... (for those who don't have a life but want to have a life style).... :p :lol:

wowow, nice map...... haha, i think i can find my way there..... do u guys want to have a photo section there??? hehe, will bring my camera.......

Jaran,
Aiyo.....special guest also don't know ar? Should I spell out her name for you? :p Well, unfortunately none of the plans for Phuket or Singapore worked out too well. Have to reschedule for later. I'm going for a hospital visit tomorrow though.. :(

Originally posted by XTR-1ND@Dec 29 2004, 02:25 PM
Jaran,
Aiyo.....special guest also don't know ar? Should I spell out her name for you? :p Well, unfortunately none of the plans for Phuket or Singapore worked out too well. Have to reschedule for later. I'm going for a hospital visit tomorrow though.. :(
why? going for a facelift or implant?
Hope it is nothing serious... :(

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 29 2004, 01:09 PM
another update of the map to Klang TT. Hope you can find your way..

See you all at the Klang TT.... (for those who don't have a life but want to have a life style).... :p :lol:
Wah Jarance, so free ar...can update map all!
Anyway.......good effort :)

Klang dudes, sorry i won't be able to join you guys for the last TT of the year in Klang.

Wishing all of you a Splendid New Year

Puthu Varusam Vaaltukal

Originally posted by acegreaser@Dec 29 2004, 11:39 PM
Klang dudes, sorry i won't be able to join you guys for the last TT of the year in Klang.

Wishing all of you a Splendid New Year

Puthu Varusam Vaaltukal
Don't worry bro there's many many more years to come and Puthu Varusam Vaaltukal to you too. :p Whatever that means :lol:

Wah ace....hahahha thats a good one.

Puthu Varusam Vaaltukal = Happy New Year (in tamil) :D

Klang TT
30th December 2004 (Thursday)
Lotus Restaurant Klang

1) mctnesh ()
2) Jarance (OK-can go to HH for a few cold one later)
3) XTR-1ND (if I can make it back by then)
4) L O N G ()
5) Acegreaser (definitely can't make it)
6) OSF ()
7) QS ()
8) Eugene ()
9) fomoco ()
10) willie
11) Special guest (coming)
12) maverick (maybe will come - TBA)

see you guys and gals there. guess the 7 stewardess is not coming as Ace could not make it tonight.

Have fun guys. yet again I can't make it. After this weekend I will be have more time to try out mctnesh Klang lifestyle

guys i still in melaka, will go to have dinner in 15mins time, ETA at banting at 9p.m., at klang 10p.m........

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 30 2004, 07:22 PM
Klang TT
30th December 2004 (Thursday)
Lotus Restaurant Klang

1) mctnesh ()
2) Jarance (OK-can go to HH for a few cold one later)
3) XTR-1ND (if I can make it back by then)
4) L O N G ()
5) Acegreaser (definitely can't make it)
6) OSF ()
7) QS ()
8) Eugene ()
9) fomoco ()
10) willie
11) Special guest (coming)
12) maverick (maybe will come - TBA)

see you guys and gals there. guess the 7 stewardess is not coming as Ace could not make it tonight.
baiyee.... make sure u have the 2nd cold one on my bhalf......

hav fun guys....... :D

Wow, good turn out for the klang tt.. thank to all who turn up esp...

1. three28 & gf & cousin
2. willie & gf (our soon to be in-house doc)
3. ms sweetness
4. kevster30 & wifey
5. mctnesh
6. xtr-1nd

However we miss ace, long, osflanker, //Qs and maverick(ffk us at the last minute)..

Long thank for the call from batu ferringi.. and for making us envy about the party that was going on.... knn.. next time arrange in klang TT mah..

:huh:

Sorry guys. Our committee meeting ended kinda late last night. Had to go home for dinner after that. So could make it for the Klang Lifestyle TT. Promise will try harder for the next one......ekekek......

Who's ms sweetness????? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 31 2004, 10:02 AM
Sorry guys. Our committee meeting ended kinda late last night. Had to go home for dinner after that. So could make it for the Klang Lifestyle TT. Promise will try harder for the next one......ekekek......

Who's ms sweetness????? :rolleyes:
sure or not . where got meeting end so late?.. Half of the commiitte members were at the Klang TT.. i think you are dating your yee lai instead.. ha..ha.. :p oop pecah lobang....

Guys and gals,

Shall we pass the hat around to collect some donation for the Tsunami Relief Fund. Any amount is OK. It shall be later donated to the BMW Club Malaysia collectively as "BMW Club Klang chapter"..

Collection next TT on the 5th Jan 2005...

Top Bottom