Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yeah yeah, still got 43mins 25secs to start my last paper of this exam liao...... and guess what, i am coming next THURSDAY...... F*** the college for any editional lectures......

Originally posted by willie@Dec 24 2004, 07:27 AM yeah yeah, still got 43mins 25secs to start my last paper of this exam liao...... and guess what, i am coming next THURSDAY...... F*** the college for any editional lectures......
willie hope to see you next week.. So when can me and c-sq can get our MC.. Oh yes you can bring one of thoose fat nurse as well. I know that Hartge is into big thing.. ha.. ha..BTW, Good Luck in your Final....

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 24 2004, 02:35 AM Yay...great TT again :)Thanks to the special star appearance :)Thanks also to three28 for dropping by :)
Another thing that can be added to Klang TT lifestyle... Tootsie or footsie fetish.. wow..... :lol: :p

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 23 2004, 08:53 PM Guys,Who's game for this Thursday.Klang TT23rd December 2004 (Thursday)Lotus Restaurant Klang1) mctnesh (coming)2) Jarance (OK)3) XTR-1ND (101%)4) L O N G ()5) Acegreaser (maybe)6) OSF ()7) QS ()8) Eugene ()9) fomoco ()10) special guest and friend (yes)Free TT for the special guest....
dimples & fren rite?????

Originally posted by mrhartge@Dec 24 2004, 10:54 AM kiamsiap...heh heh heh...don know lar...soon i hope...
hartge bro, don't be like that. come to our TT. Miss your comapny.. Let us know when you are down in kay el Ok.... BTW I got your sms at 3:00 a.m this morning. Don't you ever sleep.. you.. you party animal... :p

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 24 2004, 02:35 AM Yay...great TT again :)Thanks to the special star appearance :)Thanks also to three28 for dropping by :)
Oh yeah, not forget to thank Ms Sweetness for dropping for dropping by the Klang TT. Hope that you have a great time. Honestly, we really enjoy your company. Don't forget to bring more of your friends the next to our TT. Just tell them we don't bite but we sure can lick.... :p :p

Hey all Klang TT folks,since i'm quit frequent down KL these days, might anytime drop in yr weekly TT as "uninvited guest", ok ka ? B) is it always Thurs 830pm Lotus Restaurant ???

Originally posted by anthony ng@Dec 24 2004, 01:38 PM Hey all Klang TT folks,since i'm quit frequent down KL these days, might anytime drop in yr weekly TT as "uninvited guest", ok ka ? B) is it always Thurs 830pm Lotus Restaurant ???
Anthony,You can always welcome to join us every thur (unannounce or announce... )But beware.. we talk kok and about our car all the time... ha.. ha.. yes every thurs at Lotus restraurant from 8:30 pm onwards...we have posted a map in the previous thread if you need direction.. Let me know if you cannot find it..

Ok. that case Penang kia going to sapu Klang kia lei ... hahaha.i only meet OSF (at Kulim duck rice TT), the rest of u will be stranger for me.so don't bully new bie, ok ? B)

Originally posted by anthony ng@Dec 24 2004, 03:31 PM Ok. that case Penang kia going to sapu Klang kia lei ... hahaha.i only meet OSF (at Kulim duck rice TT), the rest of u will be stranger for me.so don't bully new bie, ok ? B)
You are from Penang. You should PM hartge and maverick for TT or HH. I heard the two of them have started a penang TT/HH as well. The two of them are very friendly. I have met personally and I can say they are fun.. :p :ph34r:

Yes.Maverick got ask me for Penang unofficial TT at Kayu, but i miss it as travel.While Hard Gay just start PM n friend with him, one day going to crash his E30 with my Ah Beng E36 .... look up :rolleyes: Penang TT is always poor n cold, few of us (KKO, SNChin) try b4 ... it only lively when Zoggee n his gangs hit town. Now few of us disintegrated, n me start travel up/down on PLUS ... on Malaysia tour, busy la.

Originally posted by anthony ng@Dec 24 2004, 08:56 PM While Hard Gay just start PM n friend with him, one day going to crash his E30 with my Ah Beng E36 .... look up :rolleyes:
huh?? wat crash??? wat did i do 2 u???

Originally posted by anthony ng@Dec 24 2004, 09:22 PM Nothing la, bro.test power n smoke la .... hehehe :p
my cars where got power like ur car.....2fast2furious maa.....my cars keleta cacat....... :( :(

cheers !!! hard gay, i pm u my h/p #, Maverick alreadi hv mine.anythings exciting (especially RED hot activity) call me .... i normally free Sat nite.

Originally posted by anthony ng@Dec 24 2004, 09:36 PM cheers !!! hard gay, i pm u my h/p #, Maverick alreadi hv mine.anythings exciting (especially RED hot activity) call me .... i normally free Sat nite.
ok...soli baiyee...kidnapped ur thread....ampun aaar..... :( :( :( :(

Top Bottom