Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
There are a few pointers missing from the map :At where the words "From Klang Bridge" are, you should say it's a downhill drift corner, take at 3rd gear, entry speed above 120kph.Coming out of the drift, it's a straight & flat road, should be able to hit 200kph or more before hard braking at the traffic lights.At the "u turn", another drift corner, very tight turn to be taken at 2nd gear with handbrake - but watch out for the monsoon drain!Oh, almost forgot, at the downhill drift corner, don't enter the corner over 150kph otherwise you will fly out and land right on top of the Klang Cawangan Traffic HQ :p

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Dec 22 2004, 04:41 PM There are a few pointers missing from the map :At where the words "From Klang Bridge" are, you should say it's a downhill drift corner, take at 3rd gear, entry speed above 120kph.Coming out of the drift, it's a straight & flat road, should be able to hit 200kph or more before hard braking at the traffic lights.At the "u turn", another drift corner, very tight turn to be taken at 2nd gear with handbrake - but watch out for the monsoon drain!Oh, almost forgot, at the downhill drift corner, don't enter the corner over 150kph otherwise you will fly out and land right on top of the Klang Cawangan Traffic HQ :p
wow.... :eek: BTW, OSFlanger... you coming to collect your key?

Originally posted by XTR-1ND@Dec 22 2004, 06:23 PM I think I should draw a map but I'm afraid you guys might not make it here though. :huh:
I think you shouldn't draw anything.period. ;)

Guys,Who's game for this Thursday.Klang TT23rd December 2004 (Thursday)Lotus Restaurant Klang1) mctnesh (coming)2) Jarance ()3) XTR-1ND ()4) L O N G ()5) Acegreaser (maybe)6) OSF ()7) QS ()7) Eugene ()Twas the 2nights before Christmas......a bit susah la.......I'll try

Isn't fomoco part of Klang TT.mctnesh, you left his name out of the list. Guys,Who's game for this Thursday.Klang TT23rd December 2004 (Thursday)Lotus Restaurant Klang1) mctnesh (coming)2) Jarance ()3) XTR-1ND ()4) L O N G ()5) Acegreaser (maybe)6) OSF ()7) QS ()7) Eugene ()8) fomoco()

Originally posted by acegreaser@Dec 23 2004, 01:09 PM Isn't fomoco part of Klang TT.mctnesh, you left his name out of the list. Guys,Who's game for this Thursday.Klang TT23rd December 2004 (Thursday)Lotus Restaurant Klang1) mctnesh (coming)2) Jarance ()3) XTR-1ND ()4) L O N G ()5) Acegreaser (maybe)6) OSF ()7) QS ()7) Eugene ()8) fomoco()
Oppss...sorry, was a copy paste fom 1st thread.Fomoco,Join us tomm ok! :)

Guys,Who's game for this Thursday.Klang TT23rd December 2004 (Thursday)Lotus Restaurant Klang1) mctnesh (coming)2) Jarance (OK)3) XTR-1ND (101%)4) L O N G ()5) Acegreaser (maybe)6) OSF ()7) QS ()8) Eugene ()9) fomoco ()10) special guest and friend (yes)Free TT for the special guest....

Originally posted by XTR-1ND@Dec 24 2004, 05:20 AM Is our special guest a movie star? :eek:
Not any ordinary movie star!!! :D

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 23 2004, 04:11 PM Who is the special guest ar?? :D
Long's lost fiancee.. maybe..

Yay...great TT again :)Thanks to the special star appearance :)Thanks also to three28 for dropping by :)

Top Bottom