Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
LONG,

life here is ok la. U know how dubai is. Kok Keong doesn't mix with us. Same ol bugger.

In the past 1 year, don't tell me u haven't been to dubai....unless u dah naik jumbo.

Well, i didn't buy the M5 la. Too expensive for me. It's starting at 400k dirham. Can get a 2nd hand Modena for that price

The 645i is starting at 300k

They have the M6 also.

So, I ended up buying a Jap SUV. The Infiniti FX45

apparently, it's better than the 4.4 X5 and the Porsche Cayenne. Never driven a Cayenne, but definitely better the x5. But can't challenge the X5 4.8si...that's tuned to perfection.

I'm trying to come in July but no tickets out of the desert cos it's the summer holiday...and what a bloody summer it is...it's now touching 40C and will go up to 48C in the peak of summer. Once the humidity kicks in, u just wanna stay indoors.

So, december, definitely coming back.]

Miss the food man

and of cos u guys too

:p :p :p

acegreaser said:
I can't believe this thread is at the bottom of page 4. What has happened man? Not active anymore or has the Klang TT gone into hiding or some secret rendezvous.

Hi guys...how's everyone in Klang?

Hi there bro! MTek here! How have you been? Well, apart from Jarance who is working in JB, Thinesh who is busy muff diving and Hanson who still couldn't steer his mini to Klang tt :p , the rest of us still meet up. Much smaller group of like 7~8 but the agenda is very much like the good old days, TALK KOK!;) :D

Finally someone replied.Waswondering how come everyone so quite. Really miss the talk kok days. Hope to make it home soon n talk kok with u guys.

MeanStreak said:
Hi there bro! MTek here! How have you been? Well, apart from Jarance who is working in JB, Thinesh who is busy muff diving and Hanson who still couldn't steer his mini to Klang tt :p , the rest of us still meet up. Much smaller group of like 7~8 but the agenda is very much like the good old days, TALK KOK!;) :D

MTek .. Yo when did you change your nick to MS... New car so new nick..

yeah.. forgot to mention that mtek took over three28 baby..:rolleyes:

Hi guys

When is the next Klang TT please?

Cheers from a newbie who just went to MMZ last nite!

M2

hi klang guys,

nice to meet u all that day after our steamboat session, such a nice & cosy place u all have there man......cheers

Hi Bailey

So when and where is the next Klang TT? Cheers!

Had my first BT recently, Mutiara Petronas then convoyed to MMZ B.Jelutong, damn fun ;-)

M2

mikeymonty said:
Hi Bailey

So when and where is the next Klang TT? Cheers!

Had my first BT recently, Mutiara Petronas then convoyed to MMZ B.Jelutong, damn fun ;-)

M2

sori mikey for not being there at the last TT coz tat day iwas at jb TT wit all jb guys, hope to c u nx time round man

bro mikey hope u'll be arnd tis friday man as they r arranging the E30 eccentric at the TT......c u mikey

ANNOUNCEMENT

The committee has decided that the BMW Club Official TT will be Monthly TT starting Nov 2006.

Official TT would be held on every 2nd Friday of the month. So the next Official TT would be on 10 Nov. Stay tuned for more info.

You can organise your own gatherings if there is no official TT for that particular week, but we do hope that when there is an Official TT on that week your group will organise yourselves to attend the Club TT.

Top Bottom