Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Guys,Who's game for this Thursday.Klang TT23rd December 2004 (Thursday)Lotus Restaurant Klang1) mctnesh (coming)2) Jarance ()3) XTR-1ND ()4) L O N G ()5) Acegreaser ()6) OSF ()7) QS ()7) Eugene ()Mr.Pilots, are you guys coming?

Guys,Who's game for this Thursday.Klang TT23rd December 2004 (Thursday)Lotus Restaurant Klang1) mctnesh (coming)2) Jarance ()3) XTR-1ND (101%)4) L O N G ()5) Acegreaser ()6) OSF ()7) QS ()7) Eugene ()Mr.Pilots, are you guys coming?

Guys,Who's game for this Thursday.Klang TT23rd December 2004 (Thursday)Lotus Restaurant Klang1) mctnesh (coming)2) Jarance (OK)3) XTR-1ND (101%)4) L O N G ()5) Acegreaser ()6) OSF ()7) QS ()7) Eugene ()Mr.Pilots, are you guys coming?

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 22 2004, 12:56 PM Direction to go to Klang TT...
Jaran, it looks like your Klang chapter is growing leaps and bounds. Now got map summore (wah-lau). Soon, got special membership sticker-ar?

I think the Tai Thong restaurant should be drawn on the map and also mentioned as a landmark in your point #7. This is because the Tai Thong is brightly litted at night (thus very noticeable from the road) and is a good point of reference to start looking out for the "U-turn". (well, at least I used that as my point-of-reference the last time).

Originally posted by c-square@Dec 22 2004, 01:28 PM I think the Tai Thong restaurant should be drawn on the map and also mentioned as a landmark in your point #7. This is because the Tai Thong is brightly litted at night (thus very noticeable from the road) and is a good point of reference to start looking out for the "U-turn". (well, at least I used that as my point-of-reference the last time).
OK have edited the map to show tai thoong restrarant on the right at point 7.

well done. mctnesh and jaran always come hand-in-hand. I think your map gives a good view on the complicating U-turn part.

Originally posted by c-square@Dec 22 2004, 02:47 PM well done. mctnesh and jaran always come hand-in-hand. I think your map gives a good view on the complicating U-turn part.
C-sq, you coming for TT.. We have different thing on the menu other than the usual sausages.. ha.. ha..

Top Bottom