Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
we have made decision to buy a beemer but keeping the options open of wat model.....but it will be a 5 or 7 only...coz she also thinks the 3 is small...She likes big stuffs.....muahahahame big, car big, barang oso big....muahahaha

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 18 2004, 03:56 AM we have made decision to buy a beemer but keeping the options open of wat model.....but it will be a 5 or 7 only...coz she also thinks the 3 is small...She likes big stuffs.....muahahahame big, car big, barang oso big....muahahaha
so she and you are laughing at our small e36.... :( yeah lar.. some ppl like to go for big thing.... ha.. ha... :p :D :lol:

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 18 2004, 05:20 AM muahahahahano lah...not laughing........yeah....big thing rules!...
right on bro.. high 5... B)

Hheheh....we are talking abt big things ar??How abt a big bill?You like it too? kekekek :D

hehemine all very cheap onli....not exp one!car oso 5% of ur car price.....so very cheap la

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 18 2004, 05:29 AM Hheheh....we are talking abt big things ar??How abt a big bill?You like it too? kekekek :D
Nesh , what are talking about?bill = mouth of duck or bill = money to paid for something or bill = person..guess you still did not find your marbles.. why? yesterday you left it at Lotus...

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 18 2004, 05:32 AM hehemine all very cheap onli....not exp one!car oso 5% of ur car price.....so very cheap la
but the road tax is ....... oso very big.... arghhhhhh...

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 17 2004, 05:32 PM hehemine all very cheap onli....not exp one!car oso 5% of ur car price.....so very cheap la
:unsure: Huh...but u left out the r/tax issue aside ar???!!! ;) :angry: :( :blink: :ph34r:

9.45pmU wanna drive there too or be my co-pilot? :DToday we are flying Airbus A380 to BU TT ...kekekke :D

Originally posted by mctnesh@Dec 18 2004, 06:20 AM 9.45pmU wanna drive there too or be my co-pilot? :DToday we are flying Airbus A380 to BU TT ...kekekke :D
Meet you at the NKVE sharp...where got airbus.... I thought we are using boeing 747.. what about mr forever lost? have he decide yet?

Top Bottom