Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by XTR-1ND@Dec 16 2004, 09:44 AM flash & fomoco, don't worry we won't bite. Come join us and talk crap all night long. Hahahhaa...j/k.
Okido, as long as I am back in SA (currently still vegetating in East Coast)... also, cannot stay back too late... gotta work on Friday.

Thank to fomoco for dropping by with his gf.... wow he is into big car.. you are the man.. bro your friend 2fast2furious.. I like the air brush work that he did on the car... yeah the airwork on the hood is out of the world... ALPINA... OMG....

and welcome back to /QSilver who have been MIA for a month. The absence have make him a change man... It that right or not.. blondie...Now he back with a vengenance....

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 17 2004, 08:35 AM Thank to fomoco for dropping by with his gf.... wow he is into big car.. you are the man.. bro your friend 2fast2furious.. I like the air brush work that he did on the car... yeah the airwork on the hood is out of the world... ALPINA... OMG....
Yup...excellent stuff!!One of a kinda car wor..... the exhaust is a killer!!Kkekekke......

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 17 2004, 08:37 AM miss the two pilots... ace and long... pity that they have to work...
Yalor...its so boring without our pilots, though we only had 1 pilot yest kekke.Hhehehe...im gettin cuckoo....kekkekek :D

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 17 2004, 08:39 AM and welcome back to /QSilver who have been MIA for a month. The absence have make him a change man... It that right or not.. blondie...Now he back with a vengenance....
Welcome home mr.blondie........kekekkeWhen gonna blonde ur car?? :D

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 17 2004, 08:39 AM and welcome back to /QSilver who have been MIA for a month. The absence have make him a change man... It that right or not.. blondie...Now he back with a vengenance....
I always hear this on talkshows, blondes have more fun !! So, when's your turn uncle Jarance? :D

Uncle Jaran, I see you're posting like there's no tomorrow...you better warm up first before going for the sprint cuz you might get a cramp you know. Your fingers I mean !! :D

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 17 2004, 08:37 AM three28why you ffk us. you say u cum but you never cum. so where you go...
whoa....Uncle, teach him how to cum lah !! lol..hahahaa..... :D

Trip to Makan Satay "Samurai",USJ Date : 19th December 2004 (Sunday)Time : 12pmMeeting point : U guys decide1) mctnesh (confirm)2) Jarance3) XTR-1ND4) Long5) Acegreaser6) QSAnyone else wanna tag along....also welcomed :)p/s : maybe we can plan somethin else after the lunch.Drop by at sunway??

Originally posted by XTR-1ND@Dec 17 2004, 11:01 PM Uncle Jaran, I see you're posting like there's no tomorrow...you better warm up first before going for the sprint cuz you might get a cramp you know. Your fingers I mean !! :D
yeah lah here is the warm up session...

Trip to Makan Satay "Samurai",USJDate : 19th December 2004 (Sunday)Time : 12pmMeeting point : U guys decide1) mctnesh (confirm)2) Jarance (60 / 40)3) XTR-1ND4) Long5) Acegreaser6) QSAnyone else wanna tag along....also welcomed smile.gifp/s : maybe we can plan somethin else after the lunch.Drop by at sunway??

thx for the warm welcum...oh you guys liked the car?i tot u guys looked down at the car....and call it 2fast2furious....anyway......thx....

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 18 2004, 03:20 AM thx for the warm welcum...oh you guys liked the car?i tot u guys looked down at the car....and call it 2fast2furious....anyway......thx....
we never look down on a udm even it is 2fast2furious... each one of us spend a lot of time to make it diffrent look from the others... fomoco.... sorry could psyco yr gf enough to convience her to buy a udm... but I know she is in good hand after meeting you.. big car are hard to handle especially the parking part... can she handle it...

Top Bottom