Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by OSFlanker@Dec 16 2004, 10:18 PM Sorry guys, can't make it tonite. Got a lot of stuff to do before I go off for holiday next week!
OSWanker, come lar for a while.. your key ready... I mod a bit that the LED is extended near the cover to make it brighter. If you don't want to come, I will auction your key to the highest bidder.... ;)

Whoa LED so bright to shine wat???Better bring some "ghee" for bai kekeke

Somebody ask me what is Klang life style. I thought it would be nice to post here as well.Klang Life1. talk about our cars..2. tok kok3. jokes about each other character.4. give free advise on diy5. show off our car.6. post on this forum7. go to friday TT.8. perform mini convoy to other place eg. HB9. join other convoy.10. get lost (this is just one of the forumer speciality)11. eat and sometime throw papadom.12. straight sex.13. meet every Thurs for TT.14. encourage the young to get married.15. encourage the young and furious not to race too much.16. exhange magazine.17. sometime do HH.18. sometime go to "belakang" lane for beer.19. welcome anybody who like to join us.some life style.. actually got no life that why do all the aboves... ha.. ha.. come to Klang TT for this life style...Today at Lotus restrarant (on the way to port klang) near Metro club or Tai Thong restraurant.. Starting time from 8:30 p.m. come one come all.. the more the merrier...

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 17 2004, 02:13 AM i feel good....yay...why?......Me goin Klg tt........whoa ho!
welcome fomoco to your first klang TT.. do you have our HP no? I will PM my number if you need it..

No problem...i have Nesh's mobile...but i know the place well....i will be there by 9pm....if u see a silver beast.....that would be me....muahahaha

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 17 2004, 02:37 AM No problem...i have Nesh's mobile...but i know the place well....i will be there by 9pm....if u see a silver beast.....that would be me....muahahaha
wah your oso silver... me oso silver but not a beast... more of a sissy .. :lol: :D

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 17 2004, 05:03 AM Long are you back from belly dacing class. R U coming tonight..
In the middle of it.. :lol: Cant make it tonite, got xtra class tomoro..

Originally posted by L O N G@Dec 17 2004, 04:29 AM Somethin different for a change lar... B)
this sunday want to go for satay... sumuri mat usj

Top Bottom