Klang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i'm goin with my gf....to tok kok.....pls cuci her to buy BMW....she so fickel minded....one day she wans 5 series....then 6 series...then 7 series.....and now dun wan chg car....i oso kepala pusing!.....

omigod.... dunno what you guys are up to, but why resort to main belakang? I know Long has sometime already not provided the stew, but hand-on there a little while longer-lar, bro.

Originally posted by flash@Dec 16 2004, 01:24 PM Maybe I shud you guys on Thursday too... your neighbour from SA.
flash, you come and join us... SA not so far.... we have friends from SJ and PJ who do drop by from time to time..fomoco you coming to klang TT tonight? come lar.. meet the klang chapter.. very nice people.. we promised that we won't bite you... ha.. I heard three28 might dropped by tonight... Oh yes... three28 also got lost on the nkve last night...

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 16 2004, 10:52 PM OMG...wats at "belakang"???scary wor!
Wooiiit...XTR, you are scarying ppl off man!!Fomoco, Belakang is a coffee shop joint jst behind Lotus.We went there once to get a few 'cold ones' but upon returning home, someone got lost (hahhah.... :lol: ), so its a nightmare for him when he hears the word 'belakang'.Kkekekek....come to TT tonightlar..... :D :p :lol:

Originally posted by c-square@Dec 16 2004, 10:55 PM omigod.... dunno what you guys are up to, but why resort to main belakang? I know Long has sometime already not provided the stew, but hand-on there a little while longer-lar, bro.
Not that main belakang lar....!!! :angry: This belakang is XTR version. :D Yanks are good are creating terms eh!! :D

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 16 2004, 09:53 PM i'm goin with my gf....to tok kok.....pls cuci her to buy BMW....she so fickel minded....one day she wans 5 series....then 6 series...then 7 series.....and now dun wan chg car....i oso kepala pusing!.....
fomoco... come with your g/f.. You sure you want us to cuci her to buy bmw... I am afraid after our session, she might want to take your car immediately and buy you a new car.... :lol:

Originally posted by ALBundy@Dec 16 2004, 10:08 PM Wah from TT to belakang mali :lol:
Al, that one is reserve for iceman lah...

Sorry guys, can't make it tonite. Got a lot of stuff to do before I go off for holiday next week!

Top Bottom