kelvinjb... tolong kembalikan wang saya!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
This reminds me of a certain stupid workshop who made me wait for months for one of my project cars because actually he owed his suppliers money and they wouldn't deliver a part to him.

paultantk;555085 said:
This reminds me of a certain stupid workshop who made me wait for months for one of my project cars because actually he owed his suppliers money and they wouldn't deliver a part to him.

At Kota Damansara?

paultantk;555085 said:

Paul,

Best to state and name the particular workshop so rest of the members wont be conned or swindled in your case. cheers.

Fadhlan;555082 said:
These kinda instances leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Hope this one gets sorted out soon, one way or the other. Sorry to hear your story, MagnetiC. This kinda things happen to the best of us. Hope you don't lose confidence in the club after this.

no noo and a big noo.....i reckon this matter doesnt has anything that relate with this club....it is between two chaps make a dealing..and those pep in here just try sincerely to help magnetic to solve his matter...so i reiterate again that the statement of loosing confidence in the club doesnt make sence at all...

initialM;554569 said:
This is one of the reason I request of exclusivity of the forum. Too many fuckers out there.

Janganlah nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga.

Even if only official members can post and sell, it won't mean cheating won't happen.

Forum rules and guidelines are very clear, buy at your own risk as this is a free community service to all
BMW enthusiasts!

Cheers

ALBundy;555154 said:
Janganlah nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga.

Even if only official members can post and sell, it won't mean cheating won't happen.

Forum rules and guidelines are very clear, buy at your own risk as this is a free community service to all
BMW enthusiasts!

Cheers

rilex boss...dah penat mentelaah 50pages lebih nie...hahahaa..apa kata u belanja i lunch besok, bro bundy...hahahahhaahahhaa....

kelvinjb;555047 said:
Understand Bro. Still trying to recover from this.... These are very expensive rims..... Alot of money

Will settle it ASAP.

Kelvin, in any case even if the rims were indeed lost along the way, it would have been a courtesy to call the buyer and informed him of the incident. Not answering his calls and replying to his messages is not ethical. This left the buyer with no choice but to expose you. Please make amends and honour your words.

ala broo...tak yah underground....you pegi tee off...i lepak kat coffee house ok per....heheheheheh

bob1248;555151 said:
no noo and a big noo.....i reckon this matter doesnt has anything that relate with this club....it is between two chaps make a dealing..and those pep in here just try sincerely to help magnetic to solve his matter...so i reiterate again that the statement of loosing confidence in the club doesnt make sence at all...

Bob1248 - You're right. I take that back. This is between two individuals and nothing to do with the club. Either way, I hope this little 'incident' get sorted out soon. It's just not cool. Not cool at all.
:68:

sebulan puasa sudah, raya pun sudah, gajinya pun munkin sudah.
camna janjinya 12 hb ka?
sudah ka blom

maxkpp;562235 said:
Ban kelvinJB from the club

Rileks la, banning him now will be the same as finding him guilty without proof. Can the victim pls come up & issue a small statement?

What about the accused mr kelvinjb?! I can see him asking questions about meter instrument cluster setup, but not comment anything here. What's going on?:22:

bro magnetiC,
btul ke dia nk bayar u rm500 sebulan?
baik buat repot ajalh. 500 sbln mcm bayar sewa 'reban ayam' je
apalah dia ni,

Neither of them have spoken out whether the case is settled.. We shouldn't gun the gun and crucify him just as yet...

fabianyee;562609 said:
Neither of them have spoken out whether the case is settled.. We shouldn't gun the gun and crucify him just as yet...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI ALL, IM NEWBIE HERE, JUST READ THIS POST ABOUT CONMAN NAMED KELVIN. RECENTLY, EARLY SEPT, I HAD MAKE SOME ENQUIRIES ON E 39 RIM.. TO SOMEONE WHO USED A NICKNAME KELVINJB. BELOW I ATTACHED THE MESSAGE THAT HE HAD REPLIED TO ME FEW DAY AGO..

G

Re: e 39 rim

Hi Bro,

I have 2 set :- 1) Msport 17" with tyre 225/40/17 and 245/40/17 - RM3k
2) Style 32 17" with tyre 225/40/17 and 245/40/17 - RM3k

Both with no karb rash and in great shape.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by geaydell.

bro, rim with tyres. condition , any karb rash.

call /sms geaydell 0128073502

Top Bottom