Saman Ekor - Our Rights?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wan520i;629238 said:
aiyo dzul, maka begitu lah bongkar nya rahsia yang begitu lama aku sembunyi.., hehe...try to keep secretive la..

Ha ha ha ha.... Alan, mana mau lari maaa.... :21:

wan520i;629178 said:
My car roadtax is going to expire next month, checked with JPJ last week that I cannot renew it, my car is blacklisted according to Makcik works in JPJ. She ask me to go Balai Polis to settle "saman".

Which options shall I proceed ?

A. Just go to balai polis, settle ALL "samans".
B. Go to balai polis, checked which "saman" that cause blacklist, settle only those black "saman'.
C. Print out the article posted on the 1st page, show it to JPJ- branch officer & OCPD-Balai Polis.
D. Get advice from Lawyers (any Mr.Lawyer here?).
E. Open to your suggestions...

Thanks...

btw, just received another "saman ekor" yesterday sent by pos berdaftar..sigh.

Alan, kasi bayar je la... close case... jangan pening2...:smokin:

wan520i;629178 said:
My car roadtax is going to expire next month, checked with JPJ last week that I cannot renew it, my car is blacklisted according to Makcik works in JPJ. She ask me to go Balai Polis to settle "saman".

Which options shall I proceed ?

A. Just go to balai polis, settle ALL "samans".
B. Go to balai polis, checked which "saman" that cause blacklist, settle only those black "saman'.
C. Print out the article posted on the 1st page, show it to JPJ- branch officer & OCPD-Balai Polis.
D. Get advice from Lawyers (any Mr.Lawyer here?).
E. Open to your suggestions...

Thanks...

btw, just received another "saman ekor" yesterday sent by pos berdaftar..sigh.

:listen: ..just ignore the summons bro .... if its not a signed summons ...latest statement says JPJ will NOT blacklist any "sama ekor' :biggrin:

bukan tak nak bayar.., cuma i tak puas hati dengan system saman ekor ni..., senang sangat PDRM dapat duit rakyat.., berjuta-juta ringgit bang! I just don't want to be one of the millions contributors.

Please prove to me that I am guilty ! by showing picture of my car over speeding doesn't PROVE that I am convicted the offence.

wan520i;633018 said:
bukan tak nak bayar.., cuma i tak puas hati dengan system saman ekor ni..., senang sangat PDRM dapat duit rakyat.., berjuta-juta ringgit bang! I just don't want to be one of the millions contributors.

Please prove to me that I am guilty ! by showing picture of my car over speeding doesn't PROVE that I am convicted the offence.

Very true bro ...so very true .... :top:

Saman ekor is like the police playing hide and seek with the road users..if they really want to play, show up gentlemanly:ridinghorse:..or else they better dont play play:68:

wan520i;629238 said:
aiyo dzul, maka begitu lah bongkar nya rahsia yang begitu lama aku sembunyi.., hehe...try to keep secretive la..

:listen: ...so soli weii .... :biggrin: .....

Top Bottom