kelvinjb... tolong kembalikan wang saya!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
For your Information:

1. andy poh
2. e46 2.2
3. Kelvinjb
4. Suhaimi

all the above have some dealings in the past with the members..

Very Sorry about this issue as the rim was lost by the lorry company that sending to East coast. I'm making arrangement to pay back the money. Currently liaising with the lorry company.

I need sometime and i will not run away. (Latest 5 Sept after pay day)

kelvinjb;554603 said:
Very Sorry about this issue as the rim was lost by the lorry company that sending to East coast. I'm making arrangement to pay back the money. Currently liaising with the lorry company.

But why selling one set of rims to two different ppl? Can you clarity that?

kelvinjb;554603 said:

Kelvinjb,

Why was this matter not shared with the buyer until you avoided all his calls when he requsted for clarification and refund if the item is no longer available as you say because the money is already paid. If the item is no longer available or lost along the way, then you should have taken the initiative to inform the buyer at least.

This is very unethical where as a club guest you have used the generosity of the club to sell your item but did not inform the buyer or try to come up with an amicable solution until the buyer had no choice but to complain via this forum!

If it was up to me, I would ban you from ever selling stuff in this forum as an example to other sellers. Period.

kelvinjb;554603 said:

what payback by 5th sept ....weiii plssss larrr ..he paid right on the spot ...

can he then pay you after receiving the wheels ?? yes / no ??

what sort of business is this ....

definately when payment is paid the items shall be received atleast 2 days ...even my wheels from US took only 4 days ..

runaway ...what ..?? when you've received payment from 2 party from the same item ...that's not business ..that's cheating

initialM;554569 said:
This is one of the reason I request of exclusivity of the forum. Too many fuckers out there. Kelvin,

I give you 24 hrs to respond & 48hrs to refund the money.

To those conned kindly make report after 24hrs & pass the report to me:top:

you are a good man

thank you sir

kelvinjb;554603 said:

Your pay day Kelvin? I think we've heard that excuse before, haven't we guys?

kelvinjb;554603 said:

On behalf of forummer & official member I would like to thank for your feedback here.
Only that 5 sept is too long. Can u make it earlier let say by end of this month ie 30th Aug? U just need to get the buyer bank account no. & do the transfer. Let's settle this in good manner & honour. :top:

I know times are bad kelvin but don't do this to that poor fella....you are ruining your reputation with such behaviour.

kelvinjb,
for payback by 5th sept.......truly,i don't have any option but to trust you for the last time,hope you will keep your promise this time or in otherwise we all will lodge a police report...we're 100% guaranty you for that...

initialM;554569 said:
This is one of the reason I request of exclusivity of the forum. Too many fuckers out there. Kelvin,

I give you 24 hrs to respond & 48hrs to refund the money.

To those conned kindly make report after 24hrs & pass the report to me:top:

cayalah brooo!!!

kelvinjb;554981 said:
I will honor my words

kelvinjb,
from all forummer,member & committee we really wish you can honor your words before you loose your trust.

cheers
chili e30
committee

Let me clarify that i wanted to sell the rim + tyre but the sabah guy want the rim only. Then i spoke to him that i need to find another buyer that buy the whole set and i pay him back.

But the rim was lost on the way. End up i have to pay both of them.

But i will honor my word

kelvinjb;554984 said:
Let me clarify that i wanted to sell the rim + tyre but the sabah guy want the rim only. Then i spoke to him that i need to find another buyer that buy the whole set and i pay him back.

But the rim was lost on the way. End up i have to pay both of them.

But i will honor my word

If true, that's a pretty sad predicament. You should have at least insured the shipment (and not spent the money before the deal was through!). Quite a few are following this thread, and we do hope that things will work out for the best.

kelvin,
for me and for ALL of us, the guy MagnetiC is a 'serious & honest' buyer
no doubt abut that
and u pls show up and recover ur mistakes by returning ASAP the amount
then only the case will close with happy ending.
Remember that the guy is so honest to u by putting hope ur honest too.

Understand Bro. Still trying to recover from this.... These are very expensive rims..... Alot of money

Will settle it ASAP.

These kinda instances leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Hope this one gets sorted out soon, one way or the other. Sorry to hear your story, MagnetiC. This kinda things happen to the best of us. Hope you don't lose confidence in the club after this.

Top Bottom