JB Meet Up / Gathering - 13/8/2011 (Unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Anthony5785;665406 said:
Old got experience mah,,,correct ka ?

Correct correct correct (quoted from nallakaruppan) no offence....but the wear and tear maintenance makes her rejuvenate a bit lah...still cannot compare with yr e60

JFT63;665388 said:
U got a very young German mistress bro..have fun with her..mine is rather old chick waiting for disposal of..hehe..enjoy your ride mate

my one also old chick liao....must go do some surgery to let her become hot n sexy again :p

cythomas83;665435 said:
my one also old chick liao....must go do some surgery to let her become hot n sexy again :p

m3 kits? done..angel eyes? done..side skirt? hehe

Soo mine is dinosour but still got the energy to make me satisfied and she still hot! just need a little bit power there is no problem if got lots of moneh

Apiz;665507 said:
Soo mine is dinosour but still got the energy to make me satisfied and she still hot! just need a little bit power there is no problem if got lots of moneh

Anybody can racun mey...but depends on yr mooolah...the car gives such satisfaction that honda or toyota cant offer..speechless everytime i press the accelerator half full..moneh talks rite?

Apiz;665507 said:

weh if urs dinosaur, then mine what la weh...???? Anomalocaris kah....monster b4 dinosaur..... cabutsssssssss

JFT63;665516 said:
Anybody can racun mey...but depends on yr mooolah...the car gives such satisfaction that honda or toyota cant offer..speechless everytime i press the accelerator half full..moneh talks rite?

accelerator half full oni meh...... u r d sutra geng u noe....must do all to the max la....... makansutra, carsutra& kamasutra..... "correct correct correct"
cabuttsssss

vinesmaran;665707 said:
weh if urs dinosaur, then mine what la weh...???? Anomalocaris kah....monster b4 dinosaur..... cabutsssssssss

aiya yours is a fossil la , a very rare , valuable one , still cun and sexy!.

vinesmaran;665708 said:
accelerator half full oni meh...... u r d sutra geng u noe....must do all to the max la....... makansutra, carsutra& kamasutra..... "correct correct correct"
cabuttsssss

Bro, i press only half throttle i become speechless, what could happen if i press full throttle? boleh jadi bisu bro.. the 'sutra' gang sounds good also...correct correct correct..

JFT63;665744 said:
Bro, i press only half throttle i become speechless, what could happen if i press full throttle? boleh jadi bisu bro.. the 'sutra' gang sounds good also...correct correct correct..

hehehe....so who will the king of all sutra's bro...???? time for vote....

Finally i am back... Busy with electrical system study ! .. King sutra? Good name!! So can I assign who to bend down? Who should I start with? ... Muahahah..

Don't think dirty.... Just to clean my sport rim

where are you guys? Why the silence.......any post-Raya TT? hehe...wakey wakey..

initialM;663366 said:
ooo itu hantu ka?? Ujung bulan dia hantar surat cinta...

Sorry la yesterday tired la after breaking fast. Lama talak tgk itu keta JFT 63. Dulu saya kawan punya selalu pegi kelabu malami

Sikalang sudah mata kelabu...

Top Bottom