OLDIE OLDSKOOL's meet up 12 MAY 2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ICEMAN 13;753643 said:
V-man ..when are you gonna line up the next meet-up ...3er and 5er ka ...?

^ no bars hold, anyone and everyone meet up :) ... lets make it augment to make up for the recent discord in the forum and among enthusiasts.. 660cc, 4L, vanos, non-vanos, V8, ///M, JZ, campro, ...etc...semua masuk as long its a memorable one.... 1st week of July ?

V-Man;753647 said:
^ no bars hold, anyone and everyone meet up :) ... lets make it augment to make up for the recent discord in the forum and among enthusiasts.. 660cc, 4L, vanos, non-vanos, V8, ///M, JZ, campro, ...etc...semua masuk as long its a memorable one.... 1st week of July ?

1st week of july ...no worries but just make sure it does not clash with any event on that date ...not mistaken there is some broga drive ....

yehh semua masuk and everyone would enjoy the day out ...

get a title and KIV the date bro ..

lets move it .. :)

Yes, the Broga drive is on the first week of July. Second week I have an office function (not a show stopper, you can still organize one :) No member is bigger than the club). Third week, ramadhan starts. What say you ?

6th or 7th july seems good bro ...6 friday bang if from 7pm onwards or 7th ya may have it in the afternoon onwards ....

ICEMAN 13;753747 said:
6th or 7th july seems good bro ...6 friday bang if from 7pm onwards or 7th ya may have it in the afternoon onwards ....

i like the word 'bang'. got anything to bang there r not?

v-man, got ur msg. i'll see if i can drop by to bang also. unless my wife bangs my head with the frying pan before that.

ramsing;754186 said:
i like the word 'bang'. got anything to bang there r not?

v-man, got ur msg. i'll see if i can drop by to bang also. unless my wife bangs my head with the frying pan before that.

you always promote the darkside so you should come do some donuts...we can ghee the road for your special appearance... rubber + ghee :p

Looking forward for the TT. Oh ya E34's out there, come on. I would like to meet more of them. :cheers:

Top Bottom