JB Meet Up / Gathering - 17th Sept (Unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
so how it it? 2moro nite we on in JB or @ batu pahat?

bro im, what's that e60 and e90 in your signature? New ride eh?

ezzo369;670393 said:
so how it it? 2moro nite we on in JB or @ batu pahat?

bro im, what's that e60 and e90 in your signature? New ride eh?

looks like he just sell the e46 then buy e90.

upzdated....the menu is Nasi Bxxxxxxx.....its not beriani,hehe..you guys are cordially invited..pls check your PMs...

You guys will convoy arr? I cant promise but interested to join if drive slowly. Cant follow with my cuntchill.

initialM;670629 said:
You guys will convoy arr? I cant promise but interested to join if drive slowly. Cant follow with my cuntchill.

InitialM, we would be glad if you could join us, we r please that you could be our Marshall and I self assign as sweeper. We will follow you with our kapchai...we promise not to use sport mode while driving...Lol

Seriously say... Come la raya mah..

yes, bring our friends so we can exchange opinions on what and how to racun..hehe

ezzo369;670699 said:
guys, i cant promise to join. sumthin got in my way

Malam also can lah...come2 and you can also bring yr girlfriend..hehe

sorry bro cant come to your open house. even feel sorry tonite's tt also cancelled....

Hi JB Bimmers,

Please confirm your avaibility for this Sat TT, if majority cannot make it, then this TT shall post pone to others date.

Please revert back.

Cheers!!

sorry, i can't make it too, as i will still on my way back to jb from thailand ( start my driving journey in the morning )

willie;671756 said:
sorry, i can't make it too, as i will still on my way back to jb from thailand ( start my driving journey in the morning )

You drive all the way to Thailand ?? next time i join you.....go there eat tom yam!!

Anthony5785;671771 said:
You drive all the way to Thailand ?? next time i join you.....go there eat tom yam!!

adoi...so far to eat tom yam ...Kuantan orso got plenty tomyam shop weii.....:4:

dzuljazz2001;671799 said:
adoi...so far to eat tom yam ...Kuantan orso got plenty tomyam shop weii.....:4:

He's a great eater..i tell u tok. he is willing to go anywhere for a food cause..i had fun eating with anthony last week..kekeke

Top Bottom