JB Meet Up / Gathering - 13/8/2011 (Unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thank you all!! started 9.30pm and done by 1.30am LOL! just met thomas for the first time nice guy just need to eat more hahaha and jft rempit all the way to jb . anthony kereta kena kepung dengan motor mat rempit. will upload the picture Asap maybe tomorrow.

Kepung by mat rempit is nothing but dunno Danga area alot of police and they block the road with big truck cause the jam...30 min jam at near 2 am... Sigh...

You miss out 20 pcs satay which I share with JFT (keep up the good work and eat more, once the tummy at 6 month, change to E60, proven can go in by me!), plus each one with ayam penyet set.

Thanks guy!

Anthony5785;663173 said:
Kepung by mat rempit is nothing but dunno Danga area alot of police and they block the road with big truck cause the jam...30 min jam at near 2 am... Sigh...

You miss out 20 pcs satay which I share with JFT (keep up the good work and eat more, once the tummy at 6 month, change to E60, proven can go in by me!), plus each one with ayam penyet set.

Thanks guy!

malam minggu maa biasa itu roadblock lalu dalam la danga bay tu. buka tadi makan 2 ekor ayam relax dulu trun. gonna watch that flat ghost story tomorrow la ngantok already

Dun forget to post the 580 M silis!

Anthony5785;663173 said:

Thanks guy!

hehe..had great fun with u guys, especially bout eating and racunning me getting an e60... The satays are amazing esp if eating wth anthony........yup guys i tailed a CLS350 on my way back to spg rengam..took me another 17 mins....

well done on d meet up. sorry i cant join. mayb after this we can launch a new date for official tt. we should bring more beemer fanatics

ezzo369;663259 said:
well done on d meet up. sorry i cant join. mayb after this we can launch a new date for official tt. we should bring more beemer fanatics

of course!!!

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

Top Bottom