JB Meet Up / Gathering - 17th Sept (Unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzuljazz2001;671799 said:
adoi...so far to eat tom yam ...Kuantan orso got plenty tomyam shop weii.....:4:

I go there to look for something "Hot & Spicy".....Hmmm...Must visit Kuantan someday....

JFT63;671809 said:
He's a great eater..i tell u tok. he is willing to go anywhere for a food cause..i had fun eating with anthony last week..kekeke

I have been in your house for 6 hrs, i eat 4 round and you sustain my racun for 6hrs !!...so when you are going to become a E60 gang ??

Anthony5785;671771 said:
You drive all the way to Thailand ?? next time i join you.....go there eat tom yam!!

haha, going to start driving soon. another challenge for me is to see whether my ride can give me 1000km on a single tank with 5 passengers whose average weight is around 90kg.

willie;671946 said:
haha, going to start driving soon. another challenge for me is to see whether my ride can give me 1000km on a single tank with 5 passengers whose average weight is around 90kg.

Bro,

Good luck on your testing and safe journey.

willie;671946 said:

safe journey bro....

Apiz;671891 said:
aiyaa looks like its gonna be the 2 of us la bro

Anthony5785;671892 said:
You sure >? recently u so bz...if not many ppl , i ride my white horse..

not sure yet...car at workshop for some wiring n interior works bro.......

at my place got someone using a orange e92 can geng with vinesh laaa

Apiz;671972 said:

Must be intresting to see few orange car together convoy on the road....Apiz, come come, we change to pink color..then we put hello kitty...or doreamon.....

Anthony5785;671975 said:
Must be intresting to see few orange car together convoy on the road....Apiz, come come, we change to pink color..then we put hello kitty...or doreamon.....

its been a week since i wash my car i just leave it full of dust and became black kaboom!! Flat Black E36!

Apiz;671972 said:

ya kah.....nk gi kena pegi cari nie woh.....suruh dia bayo copyright

Anthony5785;671970 said:
Ur car i see banyak cantik !!......when can we see it ??

a bit more to go bro...dun worry time come soon ya...hehe thanks bro..

Anthony5785;671975 said:

hahaha helo kitty kah...put power rangers or gaban la....

Anthony5785;671886 said:
I have been in your house for 6 hrs, i eat 4 round and you sustain my racun for 6hrs !!...so when you are going to become a E60 gang ??

Have been surfing and surfing and surfing...found a few good items but i'm not ready to divorce JFT..she showed no mercy tp merc CGI last week along the expressway from Putrajaya..thinking to keep up with her at the moment la tony..but u can still racun me bro...i like yr racun

JFT63;672059 said:
Have been surfing and surfing and surfing...found a few good items but i'm not ready to divorce JFT..she showed no mercy tp merc CGI last week along the expressway from Putrajaya..thinking to keep up with her at the moment la tony..but u can still racun me bro...i like yr racun

How about maintain JFT and get E60 in ? they should be able to live in harmony....JFT for personal use and E60 for family outing...since Estima does not belong to BMW family thus, sell off is highly recommended. Then the Ex5 plate transfer on to E60 will it be better ? as it shall have a better housing. 2k i take over your ex5....This is not racun but clorox bleach...cuci otak...LOL

have reached thailand (hatyai) safely, thanks... took half a tank (according to the meter la) to travel 580km...

masterbimmersjb001;672173 said:
hi guys..so no makan2 at last huh?
any changes, keep posted here asap ya..

the TT is still going if not many people we gonna change to Speed zone rather than Agus. pm me your phone number if u may its easier to contact since jb geng always plan last min LOL!

ooh and bro please go to the newbie thread and introduce yourself in the newbie thread its the forum rules. looking forward to meet ya nice e46 btw

Calling! Thomas! E46 jb geng!

Anthony5785;672074 said:
How about maintain JFT and get E60 in ? they should be able to live in harmony....JFT for personal use and E60 for family outing...since Estima does not belong to BMW family thus, sell off is highly recommended. Then the Ex5 plate transfer on to E60 will it be better ? as it shall have a better housing. 2k i take over your ex5....This is not racun but clorox bleach...cuci otak...LOL

Hmmmmmm...what a poison...but sure it sounds much better now..wait a minute, how can u ride an ex5? hehe..looks like a clown bro

Top Bottom