JB Meet Up / Gathering - 13/8/2011 (Unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
cythomas83;663396 said:
160++ that's wat i can do :(

Hehe, quite potentially snapped by him..see whether he sends u a love letter...

mradmd;663399 said:
wow, cun-cun semua. Nak join pun segan.

I punye x cun bro..i pun segan, tp still nak join:sleep::65:..mai la join buka puasa kat BP..u are most welcome to our TT:listen:

wow a humble start of the JB chapter ...great and kudos to you guys and hope someday we will see more cars there..

to the thread starter ...great job there

ICEMAN 13;663465 said:
wow a humble start of the JB chapter ...great and kudos to you guys and hope someday we will see more cars there..

to the thread starter ...great job there

Appointed on the day he totally turned blue..hehe

we make this happen not me. very much give the credit to anthony

Already started a discussion with my friend and he will ask the management for the parking sites prior to our event..will keep u updated guys

Apiz;663283 said:
1.jpg

8.jpg

hhhmmm... nize shots...

2 nos of 3 series from diff generation, and 2 nos of 5 series from different generation :top:

Petrus;665046 said:
hhhmmm... nize shots...

2 nos of 3 series from diff generation, and 2 nos of 5 series from different generation :top:

come la join our TT

Petrus;665046 said:
hhhmmm... nize shots...

it also happend that the cars on the left are double digits JGV17 and JFT63..how can that happen?...x prasan susun camtu..kehkeh..bro, u shud see that e46's angel eyes..memang ngancam bro, wa pening wooo..

Apiz;665053 said:
come la join our TT

haha, if i drop by Johor later i join :p

JFT63;665112 said:
it also happend that the cars on the left are double digits JGV17 and JFT63..how can that happen?...x prasan susun camtu..kehkeh..bro, u shud see that e46's angel eyes..memang ngancam bro, wa pening wooo..

I also noticed u guys arranged it in a way that the cars follow their models, a 36, 39, 46 and 60 !!! Hehe...

I also noticed u guys arranged it in a way that the cars follow their models, a 36, 39, 46 and 60 !!! Hehe...[/QUOTE]

Sharp...didnt also notice that..in other words, the oldest to the youngest lah...huhu

haha, will be back to jb tomorrow... next week can't go to batu pahat, need to be in johor bahru la...

willie;665255 said:
haha, will be back to jb tomorrow... next week can't go to batu pahat, need to be in johor bahru la...

Bro, u can PM apiz, anthony and ezzo369..they can arrange a meeet-up..

JFT63;665265 said:
Bro, u can PM apiz, anthony and ezzo369..they can arrange a meeet-up..

already did... just got my ride yesterday... don't really have time to jalan jalan with it yesterday... haha, i will be "busy" accompany my German mistress this week... hihi

willie;665376 said:
already did... just got my ride yesterday... don't really have time to jalan jalan with it yesterday... haha, i will be "busy" accompany my German mistress this week... hihi

You must be really busy spending the whole nite with your german mistress arr? hehehe

willie;665376 said:

U got a very young German mistress bro..have fun with her..mine is rather old chick waiting for disposal of..hehe..enjoy your ride mate

Top Bottom