JB Meet Up / Gathering - 13/8/2011 (Unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Apiz

Club Guest
Dear Johorian we are organising a gathering and meet up at Agus Restoran (HALAL) in Taman Impian Emas Skudai.Let us take this opportunity to discuss our story and passion on Bimmers while enjoying nice foods and drinks.Official and Unofficial Members are welcomeps:Those who own a BMW or wish to buy a BMW are welcome . Please contact Mr.Apiz 0197170011 for any enquiries and details.see you there.
MAP.jpg
Will post a clearer map.The TT is tomorrow night start at 9.30pm .

sorry bro im out of town this saturday 13. will join next time. the rest should and invited to come :D

Apiz;662565 said:
adoi gerak malam la skali dgn JFT hahaha

Betul, memang betul....tq for the effort apiz..hope that many will turn up

JFT63;662568 said:
Betul, memang betul....tq for the effort apiz..hope that many will turn up

yeah haha kalau x ramai pon xpe ini baru phase 1 of johor TT.. thx to anthony la dia yg bagi semua ni di sebabkan internet rumah dia prob..

Bros,

Is ok that you guys cannot come and we are aware you guys are going back to home town. But thank you so much for your support (Ezzo, Apiz, Vines, JFT). Let's maintain our small group in JB and constant communicate to each others. let's show others our team spirit and hopefully our group will grow in future.

Ezzo, Vines - Have a safe journey!! Call if you need help.

Anthony5785;662704 said:
Bros,

Is ok that you guys cannot come and we are aware you guys are going back to home town. But thank you so much for your support (Ezzo, Apiz, Vines, JFT). Let's maintain our small group in JB and constant communicate to each others. let's show others our team spirit and hopefully our group will grow in future.

Ezzo, Vines - Have a safe journey!! Call if you need help.

u r d taiko soh man.........

vinesmaran;662788 said:
u r d taiko soh man.........

Bro,

Only my tummy is bigger then u guys and sometime appitite on the table....beside that, we all are equal.....brother mah....no need ranking one...all of us also driving a Bimmers..hehe

Anthony5785;662794 said:
Bro,

Only my tummy is bigger then u guys and sometime appitite on the table....beside that, we all are equal.....brother mah....no need ranking one...all of us also driving a Bimmers..hehe

just remember u with the harley jacket looks like a bouncer laaa hahaha

i'm going to JB this morning .. if sempat i'll join you guys ... got work to do @ Taman Sutera ...

You are most welcome to our TT, cum join us..looking fwd to see u..

no promise but if my kerja settle .. will join u guys .. btw Taman Sutera dengan Impian Emas dekat tak?

Kunta_Kinte;662883 said:
i'm going to JB this morning .. if sempat i'll join you guys ... got work to do @ Taman Sutera ...

taman sutera sdah dekat maa come come

Kunta_Kinte;662886 said:
no promise but if my kerja settle .. will join u guys .. btw Taman Sutera dengan Impian Emas dekat tak?

U turn bawah flyover tun aminah then turn left before the shell skudai then go straight!

Kunta_Kinte;662886 said:

Good!, you are most Welcome !! to join us...

hoho guys...
i might attend but i dun think i will be punctual :)
anyway..do u guys bring company like gf or wife?

me too..will drive from spg rengam after maghrib..am coming alone bro..u can bring yr wife/gf, no issues...

my german wife mau ikut sekarang mau mandi kan dia dulu hehehehheheh

Top Bottom