Jakarta Teh Tarik

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMWDemon

Club Guest
Dear BMW Club Members and Forummers, Apart from :-1) Meeting Vixxx in Bangkok2) Chatted on the phone with Ivanblur several times3) Stig doing surveillance on my car in Bangsar without my knowledge (Dei, TQ for not scratching my car bro)...............I didnt get a chance to meet up with other members during the TTs and Drive Sessions. Been busy running around, preparing for my next overseas assignment, i.e. Jakarta Indonesia. I will be flying off this Wednesday morning (27th April 2011) on a 2 year assignment.I am taking this opportunity to extend my sincere invitation for Jakarta Teh Tarik session if any you guys are in Jakarta. For Official members, we will have proper TT sessions. For non members, I will show directions only to the nearest TT stall (unless you guys sign up with BMWCM ....wakakaka). Jokes aside, if you guys are in jakarta, call/sms/email me. Will try to meet up if I am not busy oso la. Below my contact details :-Name : BMWDemon (aka Mohan)Facebook ID : mohaan.murali@gmail.com Email : mohaan.murali@gmail.comTelephone : +60193869990 (roaming)Indo Telephone : TBA laterHope to meet you guys in Jakarta.

Haha! What will happen to the nice purple blue car in the mean time? Wink wink ;)

By the way, do let me know when you're back in Bangsar. There isn't really a Bangsar chapter around even though the white 7er on this forum lives just one road away from me!

The car will be sitting at home, driven by my dad occasionally.
My friend will be using it for two months....3rd month i will be back in KL to warm up the car :)

Hellraiser;630815 said:
if you need an entertainment guidebook on jakarta , PM me...

Hahahaha... Bro, I'm sure you'd have the 'Lonely Jakarta' guidebook based on the Lonely Planet publication!!!

Have 'fun' on your assignment there bro. I had my fair share in 2009... ;)

yo Chris Tucker..stil owe u a session, prety tidup now....will keep intouch :)

Bro Blackcat : I also need Akons "I am lonely" phone ringtone right?
Bro Vixxx : Kalau company hantar you down to jakarta, let me know. We can another TT session, indonesian style

stig;631041 said:
What you guys work la can travel like dis???

Work? What work??...hehehe

Suggest to plan group travel to JKT for holidays with the guys. Definately a fun filled trip!

wahh...jakarta got teh tarik???? hahaha...previously went to Jakarta...hard to find teh tarikh....

teh sosro ada ler. teh tarik is hard to find and even if you do it taste like crap!

anyway, back to main topic...suggest to go to hotel alexis. every taxi driver knows where it is . its in Anchol area. Use only bluebird taxi or if you're feeling more generous go for silver bird mercedez E-Class with taxi meter. bluebird taxis do not cheat and its the same price 24/7; no such thing as after midnight surcharge. for clubbing suggest CJ's at hotel mulia. don't waste time at Bats - shangri la hotel. you may want to checkout Red Square, Dragon Fly and Blowfish.

try to make a trip to Bandung, famous for the ceweks.

Good luck!

Hellraiser;631222 said:
teh sosro ada ler. teh tarik is hard to find and even if you do it taste like crap!

anyway, back to main topic...suggest to go to hotel alexis. every taxi driver knows where it is . its in Anchol area. Use only bluebird taxi or if you're feeling more generous go for silver bird mercedez E-Class with taxi meter. bluebird taxis do not cheat and its the same price 24/7; no such thing as after midnight surcharge. for clubbing suggest CJ's at hotel mulia. don't waste time at Bats - shangri la hotel. you may want to checkout Red Square, Dragon Fly and Blowfish.

try to make a trip to Bandung, famous for the ceweks.

Good luck!

Looks like you've graduated with full honors bro... :top::top::top:

BTW, you forgot Maliboro and a few others [too afraid to mention here], so I guess its a 2nd class upper cert for you. :eek:

BlackCat;631233 said:
Looks like you've graduated with full honors bro... :top::top::top:

BTW, you forgot Maliboro and a few others [too afraid to mention here], so I guess its a 2nd class upper cert for you. :eek:

other details were left out on purpose bro so that our friend will have the excitement of finding out for himself! hahahaha!!

basically, you can't go worng around kota area...ops! said too much already

Hellraiser;631255 said:
other details were left out on purpose bro so that our friend will have the excitement of finding out for himself! hahahaha!!

basically, you can't go worng around kota area...ops! said too much already

Hahahaha... well said bro.

Come to think of it, I kinda miss the CBD/Bursa areas :(

Can get teh tarek @ Plaza Semanggi 1st floor (cant remember the name of the joint) or KL Village CAfe @ Jalan Jaksa...
I am supposed to be in jkt this week but have to postpone the trip pending some paperwork here in KL..

BMWCM Bros,

Additional update

Name : BMWDemon (aka Mohan)
Facebook ID : mohaan.murali@gmail.com
Email : mohaan.murali@gmail.com
Telephone : +60193869990 (roaming)
Indo Telephone : +6282122440076

Jikak teman teman datang ker Jakarta untuk libur, teh tariknya pasti gratis !!!! hehehehehehe *Brushing up on my Indo*

Top Bottom