you can just call me SKY..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
SilverBullet;831197 said:
niceee..is it an M54B30 there? just curious why was the previous ride is called SKY, if the resemblance between the old and new ride is there, u can still call it SKY :)

Hihi.. Yes SB, it does look d same but with diff engine.. Satu driver laju satu kereta laju.. Hahaha..

Amoi.. since your nick remains unchanged.. perhaps your UDM will always be know as Sky.. :eek:

AmoiSky;831200 said:
Hihi.. Yes SB, it does look d same but with diff engine.. Satu driver laju satu kereta laju.. Hahaha..

Hehe so skrg driver laju, kete pun laju ye, baru la ngam :top:

i think you have put a trademark to the name Sky..stick to it and someday your rides will fly Sky high :)

Hey bro.... Damn nice rims your car has and the fact it came with the car. :O haha memang racun me already adui.... Must faster get my beemer :p hahaha. Anyways just wanna ask if your radio has already been charged after you bought over. Cause its japan spec and presume that the radio station can only go until 90.00???

The radio somehow can get all d stations. Probably previous owner changed already.. Btw, the rims are available for sale already.. Check out classifieds section.. And i have sold this car in June.. Have not had d time to update d new one.. SkyII.. Good luck with your search!

Oh then I guess it has been changed then.... It's alright then. ;)

Must check out the rims already :vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam::vroam:

updated the signature, and now is a stickie...well done amoi.

errr.....when la u gonna upload new pics?

Huh? Sticky? Since when? Tak notice langsung? But thanks for making this thread a sticky.. Either coz i kuat meracun or senang diracun! Hahahaaaa.. Will update some photos soon..

AmoiSky;839110 said:
Huh? Sticky? Since when? Tak notice langsung? But thanks for making this thread a sticky.. Either coz i kuat meracun or senang diracun! Hahahaaaa.. Will update some photos soon..

AmoiSky,

Congrats on your new ride and trust you are enjoying very minute of the hp/torque. Having your showroom thread made "Sticky" is part of the previlages being an OM of the Club.

SKYII - the earlier days..

Hi all...

I guess it is really the time for me to update this thread.. Even though some must have met or even been in my new ride, or just heard about it during TT, I hope it is still not too late for me to post up some photos of my new pride and joy..

I got the car early June 2013 and its M54B30 E46 year 2002 UK M-Sport Handling spec. Why I said handling, because only the handling parts are M-Sport, suspension, spring, ARB, but not the interior! Maybe the first owner in UK did not get the M-Sport interior option at that time.

So first thing I did when I got it was to bring straight to workshop. I then went to Bluegreen at that time since I got to thinking of doing a small interior transplant project with both cars. From the first check, I found this:

Yikes!! I don’t know how long this has been going on, I just hope not from the year it was made tho! ini namanya keropok getah ya kawan-kawan..

SO, had to change the absorber set to B8 but I didn’t change the spring as I want it to be on M-sport +B8 setting:

Next, changed the front control arm bar and bushes..

While they are at it, they found horrible leakage from the engine and gearbox. Since changing ATF, I decided to bring down the gearbox, changing all the o-rings, engine mountings, draining all black ATF oil inside so I will fill up with fresh new ones.. still monitoring as it may come back.. Also changed flywheel oil seal.. some photos courtesy of Bluegreen.

had to do this..

At the same time, did some interior transplant and change the a/c resistor (correct term?)..

While doing my 330i, I was also preparing for my 318i for interior and some long overdue required parts, changed as well..

So the 318i done and ready to be delivered to the new owner..

once done with my SKYII, then I bawak betulkan alignment kaki.. ala2 reflexology untuk kereta lah kan since dah tukar macam-macam..

Finally, the car reached home.. had to park outside first..

memang tak sampai hati tapi terpaksa.. duduk rumah sarang burung ni limited parking space..

Maybe you guys have read my DIY plasti dip? So here you go, the final result.. elok lah skit rupanya daripada sebelum.. just to make it look good with the new car..

Pastu gatal itchy backside beli new handbrake holder.. tapi tak muat la plak.. sapa nak beli please inform me. .otherwise kena cari another DIY project nak cuba juga pasang..

All these happens for about 2 weeks, while I skipped MMZ TT and official TT.. so on the day of the reveal, bawak gi mandi bunga dulu kat now my fav shop in Kota.. thanks to Ijat for recommending..

A few days later, send the car to Optimum to change, expansion tank and power steering hose.. some o-rings, power steering oil.. Next trip since tak sanggup nak sign banyak-banyak sekali takut pengsan, I changed the fuel filter, and vacuum hose.. It upon sebab minyak dah sedut like there’s no tomorrow.. and changed anti roll bar bush..

After the fuel filter change, ada improve skit lah minyak so I decided to merayu kepada GB Vanos seal kalau ada I nak beli.. so he said ada.. tarussss transfer and few days later sampai.. few days later gi balik Optimum and change vanos seals.. dah terlanjur tu changed rear axle oil sekali and another engine service after dah run 3k km with first engine oil service. kecik ajer rupanya Vanos seals ni.. tak boleh nak justify kenapa harga mahal for such a small thing.. tu pon dah beli thru groupbuy lagi.. haiyaa.. macamana nak beli kasut raya macam ni??

Since nak buka vanos, check lah engine and Ah Fai tolong capture (thanks Ah Fai).. pheww.. lega tengok kaler dalam.. enjin..

A few weeks later ada masa skit, pergi sunway untuk buat service a/c thank to BimmerDan for recommending the place.. so far so good..

So I think, enough updates for me to write and also for others to read..

I am still in the midst of interior change hence no interior pictures just yet.. still kumpul duit dan masa nak buat coz some require experts, some is on my DIY plan.. Do watch out for my DIY updates from time to time.. some easy DIY, some somebody have posted on other forums but hey, by a lady tak banyak I jumpa.. some I already did on my own.. will update when have the time again..

Next update will be more racun updates so, please be cautious when reading .. hihihi..
Listing which racun yang lebih berbisa.. hahahaaa..

Sorry I had to keep you guys waiting for the updates..

latest pics..

some DIY project done..

I ordered this cable for my Dynavin.. sampai ajer, weekend tu terus DIY mode:ON..

Just take out your dashboard trim, take out your radio and find this cable. cucuk, test tengok ada tak word AUX kat dynavin and that is all.. jangan lupa pasang lah balik radio and trims in reverse action.. sap sap soi..

dah buka dynavin tu ternampak plak seat yang memang meranggut jiwa since dapat kereta ni..tak boleh tahan dah, and my leather cleaner ordered pon dah sampai, apa lagi, ambil kain, berus kecik, span, segala yang ada dah boleh guna lah kat rumah mak tu, taruss start cuci seat.. wth.. macam buat kardio bila dah habis.. berpeluh macam mandi nasib baik bukan bulan puasa masa tu..

Before

kalau tengok betul2, yg kat bahagian depan seat tu I dah bersihkan sikit untuk tengok betapa berkeladaknya seat itu! bahagian yg terang sikit belah kanan..

After

jadi, sekiranya ada kelapangan, boleh ajer semua ni buat sendiri cuma kena ada tangan yg kuat nak menyental dan air sejuk dengan ais kat tepi.. memang siap ajer apa kerja DIY pon..

kita jumpa lagi..

Top Bottom