Amax Bak Kut Teh Shop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;275943 said:
Look out for a black OEM E90 320i with 4 adult and 2 kids inside.. :D

So since this is the first outing for me.. Do I go early, sharp or typical Malaysian time.. :D

Can I order "Sai Kuat"? Small bone... :D

astroboy are you meeting us at the shop itself or are you going to join us for the convoy there..if joining for the convoy then be there 10.45 to 11 at the BHP as stated above.....if at the shop we should be there by abt 11.30..

AMAX Bak Kut Teh

Date: 5th January (Saturday)
Time: 11am
Venue: 16G & 18G Jalan 2D/KU1,Bandar Baru Klang.

1. XXX
2. w@ng (amax's cousin)
3. jerman
4. sinocom (amax's cousin)
5. meanguy (not amax's cousin)
6. cppeng (do not know amax )
7. gracetcp - sorry can't make it. Something came up.
8. Jacky Tim ( yummy .. yummy)

cppeng;275957 said:
sai kuat (sueh kut)? kar wan better!

this is the people know.. what is the best part of pork...

KAR WAN is always the best.. support you cppeng.. c u all at BHP petrol station b4 shah alam toll ( Is petrol station near by padang jawa)

XXX;275964 said:
astroboy are you meeting us at the shop itself or are you going to join us for the convoy..

No problem... I got myself Plan A: to catch u people at BHP, failing which.. Plan B: go direct to AMAX shop lor.. :D

What is KAR WAN? Is it the never-see-sky a.k.a arm-pit section ar? :D Smelly la.. :D

any part of the pork can be used but the concoction must be right!!!!!!

BKT here we come!!!!!

astroboy;276091 said:
No problem... I got myself Plan A: to catch u people at BHP, failing which.. Plan B: go direct to AMAX shop lor.. :D

What is KAR WAN? Is it the never-see-sky a.k.a arm-pit section ar? :D Smelly la.. :D

kar wan=pork leg tendon

astroboy;276091 said:

Hello Astroboy, pig where got armpit wan??? They are on all fours-lah!
Anyway, good try!

See you at BHP tomoro, go together-la....wanna check out your E90 ma!

I will be coming to Klang to do some work tomorrow too, maybe can join u guys. But if I go directly, where is the shop exactly? Is it at the HSBC side or the Teck Huat BaH Kut Teh side? Amax pls confirm. Thanks a million :)

Everyone was on time,
...drive was smooth,
...parking space was allocated,
...shop was beautiful,
...service was efficient
...food was good and
...everyone was happy and full!

That was the first day I push my UDM till the run-in advisable limit of 160kph and RPM of 4.5k ... just to be at BHP station in time and yes I was the last one who arrives... :D Sorry guys! ;)

From Damansara Utama to the petrol kiosk only 10 min :D All this because the missy need to apply make up lor..

By the time I reaches the kiosk, XXX was sniffing around and wondering where the hangus smell come from.. :D and even ask...u came down from Genting ah?? I say "No, just use LDP and Federal Highway.. " :D

And I do realise the faster u go with the UDM, the nicer the drive... damn syiok !! :top: Man... that's how u suppose to drive a UDM..!! :D :love:

astroboy you were not late you were just finding an excuse to push the car, just admit it.

Infact yesterdays outing evryone was very punctual, until I had to ask over and over again whether everyone was here already bcos even b4 11 everybody was there already.

XXX;277080 said:
astroboy you were not late you were just finding an excuse to push the car, just admit it.

Infact yesterdays outing evryone was very punctual, until I had to ask over and over again whether everyone was here already bcos even b4 11 everybody was there already.

I guess everyone was hungry....didnt take breakfast, saving it for the BKT. That is why so punctual-lah! :rock:

No worry wang, u arrived seconds after the last car arrived, just-in-time for u to "marshall" us to the destination. ;)

how about we go n try another bowl BKT at Bukit Tinggi Klang mean nearby new AEON Shopping Centre Klang?i knew that boss very well...they bussiness time was morning 9-11pm only...need to booked hehehehe....

Wow... pretty soon... this will become a weekly event.. :D

Yes but not so soon for me.. ;)

Top Bottom