Incident at the Valet

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Oh!! I'd only used mid valley's valet once but I parked quite near the entrance so it was ok.
But.. I saw those valets floored the accelerator like the cars were their own. One funny thing that I observed before was that one valet actually slept inside a customer's E60 with the engine & air Cond running :D only those mid valley guys boleh!!! My advise.. Don't let them park your car..

Obviously if anythin happen to your car if you leave it to this jocker, the insurance company will deny compensation. Actually, the fact is . our country is not safe ! Unless you're VIP, . i hope you'll concur with me. Thank to all the tax payer money. The police got a revise salary. But we still need to fork out money for additonal security, house alarm and security camera , hi-tech car alarm, security guards to guard our residence. Even worst , we have to do the' rukun tetangga' watch ..stay all night till dawn to patrol our neighbourhood,... where is the policemen ? with our complimentary (tax money) are sitting nicely in their air con office or evo x.....Malaysia Boleh !

Last time, at times I left my kids in the car with the engine & air-cond running to run errant for few minutes (5 min or less). Ask them to lock the car before I left.

But now, on 2nd thot anything can still happen. It will just need those crooks to break the glass and run away with the car + the kids. Now older and wiser, I never do that anymore.

Yeah mates, nuthing is safe nowadays. Even if anyone is in the car, while i step out i always ask them to lock the car. Even if you pour petrol, your car can be stolen right under your nose!!

All we need to do is to take precaution every step of the way. We just need to be vigilant . See the number of housing estates that are 'guarded and gated" .. illegal so the government say but the people put them up cos they just dont feel safe anymore.

These are the signs of the days that we live in now.

Saw in a Malay paper few days back, a lady went jogging around her housing area. Two guys on bike followed her and she ran straight home and jump her front gate ... safe at last? To her surprise one of them with long parang jump the gate and robbed her while her neighbours watching.

Top Bottom