Attempted Attack or Robbery on an E60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wah!! E46 got coded key also meh? If not, then they can go to any car park and tarik any E46 away ma. Why hijack? Unless they want U!!

Tint the window with illegal tint also good because they can't see inside and pick their prey.

whats d point of keeping weapons in the car? if u see someone like RB coming at you with parang or samurai knife, do you:

A) take out the rambo knife, and say 'Yippeee-Kai-Ei MF', and start waving the knife, hoping to show off the moves u learnt from the kungfu movies

B) stand still and give him your keys, wallet, and hope he doesn't give u a free sunat

those thieves have nothing to lose, and they only want the car which is $$$ for them. why make it more difficult for them? u take out a knife, and they chop off your hand. how to hold knife after that? but the good part is that if u survive, u have a good story to tell over TT on how u got the Captain Hook nickname.

i guess the best thing is that if u drive flashy cars, then be extra vigilant. society has degraded to what it is today. and dont be afraid to run over the robbers with the car. if u see someone running towards your car with a parang, just run him over. don't aim for the head, go for the legs n hands first. let him think about life for a few more moments.

of coz if anyone wants to trade their spanking new E60/E90 for my 12yr old E34, which i guarantee no one will rob u, instead they might give u some money to go upgrade to new car, then please PM me. i'm willing to be targeted :D :D

Dai Kudian why la no other example aaaaa put la your good friend Mafia. Very simple drive E28,E34 no body disturb you.

redbaron;278008 said:
Dai Kudian why la no other example aaaaa put la your good friend Mafia. Very simple drive E28,E34 no body disturb you.

Got people disturb ......
Another e34 or another e28 ...
That day - while I was cruising - got this E34 WEP xxxx come fr behind and start to cucuk me .... Cannot outrun him - coz his car mok-di-pied one .. very power one.

On a serious note:

Just got a msg from my dear fren - he drives an E46 325. His mom got robbed infront of the house - right after he left for office, yesterday. The gate was still open at that time. This is at Damansara Utama.

astroboy;277724 said:
Wah!! E46 got coded key also meh? If not, then they can go to any car park and tarik any E46 away ma. Why hijack? Unless they want U!!

Tint the window with illegal tint also good because they can't see inside and pick their prey.

Coded key? Don't think so. I really don't know why they attempted on me but it happened. I don't have a definite reason as to why they would do it to me or a certain type of car. It could happen to anyone. I told my experience cos it's similar to the first post in this thread.

Tinting is a good idea but I believe that the fine is pretty heavy on the wallet as well.

535i;278021 said:

AiJust got a msg from my dear fren - he drives an E46 325. His mom got robbed infront of the house - right after he left for office, yesterday. The gate was still open at that time. This is at Damansara Utama.

Aiks!!! That's where I stay.. :eek: :eek: Not many E46 there la.. and only one E90 there.. :D

Let me try to understand your posting...

"..he drives an E46 325.. his mom got robbed.. right after he left for office"

So the E46 is saved la?!

Actually they are targeting mostly new cars la, not necessary UDM. Camry, Civic and Accord also the same. Fortuner lagi best but its too difficult to force them to the road shoulder la. :D

redbaron;278008 said:

wei... quote urself la... driving e28...

i dun have e28 or e34 oeldi.... no more driving rubbish.. hahahahaha... as pussy always say....

alamak! that's the danger of driving a nice car. we heard it many a time. E46 safe rights for a female?

redbaron;278008 said:

cannot la RB, you have the look la. u carry feather duster also, ppl scared la :eek:

535i;278021 said:
That day - while I was cruising - got this E34 WEP xxxx come fr behind and start to cucuk me .... Cannot outrun him - coz his car mok-di-pied one .. very power one.

dei....i was trying to catch up to say hi. i saw u like low flying airplane only. wanted to see if i can smell your smoke r not...:thefinger:

Bix;278081 said:
Coded key? Don't think so. I really don't know why they attempted on me but it happened. I don't have a definite reason as to why they would do it to me or a certain type of car. It could happen to anyone. I told my experience cos it's similar to the first post in this thread.

Tinting is a good idea but I believe that the fine is pretty heavy on the wallet as well.

with technology comes great worries. if d car is coded to your fingerprints, imagine what happens if someone robs u. one poor guy had his finger cut because they needed the finger to start the car.

mafia;278116 said:
wei... quote urself la... driving e28...

i dun have e28 or e34 oeldi.... no more driving rubbish.. hahahahaha... as pussy always say....

nowdays ppl playing 7-sillies....:thefinger: :rock:

Strider;278120 said:
No wonder Pussy mod his old E30 till no end. :rock:

the E30 used for lumba haram la. u dunno Rempit 2 movie is based on pussy story ar?

a friend of mine carried 5 packet of BABA's Chilli powder .... take that !!! freaked me up !!! :)

If the packet bocor in his pants... I cannot imagine what will happen.. :D

[

535i;278021 said:

dei....i was trying to catch up to say hi. i saw u like low flying airplane only. wanted to see if i can smell your smoke r not...:thefinger:

U can 'smoke' me anytime .... :love: ...

i would carry pepper spray.....lots of them. Dont carry knife or other kind of similar weapon. You might ended up in hospital or in jail.

After reading u guys stories....i am sticking to my MR2 for daily drive.

We'll be pretty safe once inside our cars especially if you have security films on your windows.

Adopt some driving habits like making sure you do not stick too close to car in front (ie to give you room to get out) and don't stop if knocked from behind. It's the few seconds unlocking and getting into your car that's critical. Unless they are driving a truck, they better watch out if try to force me off the road.. I might have fun with them instead.

Apart from that, I'm not going to let these bastards affect the way I live my life...

Guys true story ere happen on the 13.1.08.My cousins EVO 8MR and a 1yr old mini has been taken away by the thief in the morning 8am in Subang jaya.As usual on sunday morning my aunt's maid were sweeping the floor in front of the car porch,all of sudden a guy approach her n telling her tht he's ere to deliver thgs to my uncle.The maid wen and open the front gate and go and inform my uncle.Cut the story short.They were 4 of them.They came in n show my uncle parang and ask my uncle 2 hand him the car key which my uncle did and they droved the car away.So guys be more cautious these days even ur car park at ur own home.But luckily that my uncle is unharmed.Even ur car hv those canggih alarm system also cant help it.My cousin car installed so called CAPTOR cant even track the car after juz 5mins being stolen.So those GSM,SATELLITE thingy r useless.Lucky my cousin sis in not around if not her harrier also kena taken.I tink they oredi planned thts y they come in 4 person.1 to be thier driver to send them and the other 3 is to drive the car away.And yeah the whole process taken juz 10mins.

Attempted Attack or Robbery on an E60

planta;277599 said:
What the hell? I think my posting has just been robbed. :eek:
What does "best car in town with better HP and Fuel Consumption" got to do with my posting?

planta

just sharing. only.

don angry

no need to so angry
be calm " Attempted Attack or Robbery on an E60 i stop use tis word for long time d!"What the hell? I think my posting has just been robbed

sory for his lover for tis words

Top Bottom