ICE upgarde in your F30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Club Guest
hi guys anyone have upgraded their amplifier and change the oem speakers?... please share....thanks

I also have been looking around. Not many reviews around but there is a "plug n play" system from Gladen to improve the stock sound quality. You may ask Eurotuner for more details. I am tempted but haven't made up my mind yet.

Any idea on the radio reception for the 2013 models? From what i know, I feel the 2012 f30 radio reception sucks la

just a question guys, the 328i comes with 9 speaker system(included pillar tweeters) as what stated in the brochure. But how come ive seen some 328 units without tweeters, which means it only has 6 speaker system?

Change my E90 at tehnichi audio in pj. Really satisfied. I've heard the gladen audio but the sound not really that good, so end up going to tehnichi. My car spent 1 whole day there. Really worth it. I've been to this shop for every car I've owned to change the speaker. They really professional. Just mention my name "badrul" and they will know me.

ngiing;799393 said:
just a question guys, the 328i comes with 9 speaker system(included pillar tweeters) as what stated in the brochure. But how come ive seen some 328 units without tweeters, which means it only has 6 speaker system?

If I am not wrong the fully imported CBU unit comes with 6 speakers and the locally assembled SKD comes with 9 speakers.

arulkl;799344 said:
I also have been looking around. Not many reviews around but there is a "plug n play" system from Gladen to improve the stock sound quality. You may ask Eurotuner for more details. I am tempted but haven't made up my mind yet.

I've been looking around too but have not been sold on Gladen. So far I've heard a lot from the vendor but have not had much review from customers.

BTW car arrived already but pending the fu**ing excise duty etc. Just curious hows the 320i stock audio system sounds like with cd or ipod? 6 or 9 speakers? SA not sure but told me its Harman Kardon. True ah??

DR78;799842 said:
BTW car arrived already but pending the fu**ing excise duty etc. Just curious hows the 320i stock audio system sounds like with cd or ipod? 6 or 9 speakers? SA not sure but told me its Harman Kardon. True ah??

320i comes with 6 speakers only. Stock sound system so so only. No I don't think it's HK. I read somewhere in the forum that it is Panasonic.

The 328i 9-speaker system for me is consider good as well in average, with a center speaker for better soundstage.

DR78;799842 said:

If Harman Kardon, they will surely put on brouchure la...
Its Panasonic bro...

Top Bottom