F30 Audio Sound System

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
lazzydogg;810226 said:
i am currently finding a replacement to the stock that is in the 320d... the stock sound is total rubbish...... i don't mind that BMW gave us crappy speakers to maximize profits..... but what i don't understand is that why BMW couldn't offer us the option of better sound system to choose? like audi providing B&O as option....

They are offering alternative lah bro.. in 335i you have Harman Kardon.. just need to pay RM448k for the car thats all.. hehe..

A well known show in Kota Damansara has a "plug and play" setup for the F30's from Gladen Audio (initially quoted RM4k late last year but this can be negotiated). No additional holes/wiring required.
Unfortunately no comparison/reviews available though. Of course it will sound better but is the improved sound significant enough for the $$$ is the million $ question.

Nightswan;810228 said:
They are offering alternative lah bro.. in 335i you have Harman Kardon.. just need to pay RM448k for the car thats all.. hehe..
Thats the problem, why couldnt they give us the option of HK system and charge us if we want it.....
since its assembled locally, i believe feasibility is better than a CBU unit....

arulkl;810262 said:
A well known show in Kota Damansara has a "plug and play" setup for the F30's from Gladen Audio (initially quoted RM4k late last year but this can be negotiated). No additional holes/wiring required.
Unfortunately no comparison/reviews available though. Of course it will sound better but is the improved sound significant enough for the $$$ is the million $ question.

Want my opinion? I will not touch it. Not worth it. Have heard it in some cars. No heart to tell owners why its not worth it. Shop around a bit, there is a lot of good stuff out there at a lower price la ...

Even freind of mine suggest me for a Lexus IS250 instead of Bmw F30......but my brother told Lexus sil a japanese Toyota mark...and their standard not up to Conti cars.....but if i really want it get a recond one....

after reading this thread, i feel my 320d sounds system is absolutely useless.

hahah probably my expectation on the system is not high.... am OK with it.

the 328i brochures stated there are 9 speakers in the car, I hv located 4 at both front door panels, 1 at the centre cockpit, 2 at back door panels, where are the other 2? tks

Ling Chan Yew;820652 said:
the 328i brochures stated there are 9 speakers in the car, I hv located 4 at both front door panels, 1 at the centre cockpit, 2 at back door panels, where are the other 2? tks
Another 2 subwoofers under driver and front passenger seats

tIANcI;771220 said:
JP ... Use non BMW car shampoo also void warranty?

Thuê xe máy tại Đà Nẵng 01255125127

Thue xe may tai Da Nang: 01255125127

Thanh Hà là một trong số ít các cơ sở cung cấp dịch vụ uy tín về cho thuê xe máy tại Đà Nẵngvới giá cả phải chăng và đảm bảo uy tín, chất lượng với khách hàng. Với chủng loại xe đa dạng gồm: Lead, Jupiter, Sirius, Wave S, Nouvo, Attila, Wave…thường xuyên được kiểm tra, bảo dưỡng định kỳ, Thanh Hà luôn đem đến sự an toàn yên tâm, dể chịu cho quý khách.

Mức giá thuê từ 80.000đ đến 120.000đ/ ngày (24h) và được giảm giá nếu quý khách thuê nhiều ngày hoặc là khách thuê lại lần 2.

- Giao xe tận nơi trong TP Đà Nẵng miễm phí.

- Hai mũ bảo hiểm kèm theo xe miễn phí.

- Bảo hành toàn bộ máy móc.

- Thủ tục thuê xe đơn giản, nhanh chóng.

Đến với dịch vụ cho thuê xe máy Thanh Hà theo địa chỉ: Lô 6, k B9, khu dân cư Nam cầu Tuyên Sơn, quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, thành phố Đà Nẵng bạn sẽ luôn được hài long.

Hoặc truy cập Website :http://www.xemaythue.com/

Hân hạnh được phục vụ quý khách.

Guys...320i & 320d only come with single cd changer right??? How about 328?? Even Toyota at least got 6 cd changers now...

ryanlaubk;833655 said:
Guys...320i & 320d only come with single cd changer right??? How about 328?? Even Toyota at least got 6 cd changers now...

Same2, 328 also does not come with 6 cd changers.. its worse than Camry.. :(

Although the 328i has a single DVD player, I don't see it as a problem. I have saved all my fave music onto the Hard disk. I literally have hundreds of albums and compilations at my finger tips. No need to fumble with CDs anymore. And if I am bored, can always stream music thru the phone.

Don't worry about cd player anymore. Pair your audio with car bluetooth or aux. Go to www.spotify.com All songs are there and you can even save your favourite album. Every month pay about RM15 only.

_M_;833661 said:
Same2, 328 also does not come with 6 cd changers.. its worse than Camry.. :(

No offence but CD changer is so old school now. Fewer and fewer people is buying CD now and prefer to download soft copy instead. And with faster broadband and mobile network, you can stream direct from a music server without having to worry about local storage.

CD Changer? Really? In the 21st Century? Use the aux or USB lah guys. Or bluetooth. CD changers belong in Toyotas together with their 10 year old engines and 4 speed gearboxes.

danlim;833674 said:
Don't worry about cd player anymore. Pair your audio with car bluetooth or aux. Go to www.spotify.com All songs are there and you can even save your favourite album. Every month pay about RM15 only.

I agree with bro danlim. Spotify is great stuff. Good selection of music. Try the extreme music quality at 320kbps for the best listening pleasure.

cd changer is a waste of space now. With bluetooth or the USB option, cd changer has become a little obsolete

ryanlaubk;833655 said:
even if BMW gave us 12, 24, 48 cd changers...... would you use it??? i rather connect it to my phone and get equivalent of maybe 200 cds ..... :D hahaha

Top Bottom