E90 Speakers & Amplifier Upgrade?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BMWLCH;781536 said:
Hi Calvin

can you PM me both the speaker upgrade kit and amp ? by the way, the facebook link is not accessible.

Hi bro,

I have tried the fb link again. It's working probably. Please try again.
I will pm you the price now.

Eurotuner;781560 said:
Hi bro,

I have tried the fb link again. It's working probably. Please try again.
I will pm you the price now.

Thanks Clavin. Tried FB again, it said "This content is currently unavailable".

BMWLCH;781638 said:
Thanks Clavin. Tried FB again, it said "This content is currently unavailable".

Hmm funny, its working fine on my side. Maybe you try again later bro

calvin of eurotuner got lotsa customers now i suppose..
must give special price to club members la, i sure come.. so how calvin?....

farhan100;781725 said:
calvin of eurotuner got lotsa customers now i suppose..
must give special price to club members la, i sure come.. so how calvin?....

Sure bro, club members are always getting the best price :)

Dear Calvin,
Wondering if you made any headunit mods for E92 2 door model. My ride came factory fitted with the Hifi Sound system, Bose car audio system. I am just looking for an upgrade for HU which has video & bluetooth etc. The speakers are in good nick. If you have any suggestion on headunit transplant with minimum fuss ie cutting of the faschia etc it would be better. Please PM me cost plus labour charge.

TQ.

Siva74;786961 said:
Dear Calvin,
Wondering if you made any headunit mods for E92 2 door model. My ride came factory fitted with the Hifi Sound system, Bose car audio system. I am just looking for an upgrade for HU which has video & bluetooth etc. The speakers are in good nick. If you have any suggestion on headunit transplant with minimum fuss ie cutting of the faschia etc it would be better. Please PM me cost plus labour charge.

TQ.

Hi Siva, I'm sorry we don't have that.

Hi Calvin, what is the config of the current E90 LCI 323 sound system? What is your normally recommended upgrade ie the amp, cross overs, monoblocks, speakers, subwoofers? Do they really need to be changed? Is the performance drastically enhanced? What s the price (pm me)? I am looking at clarity, warmth rather than loudness, even at low level. Tks.

bash;791920 said:
Hi Calvin, what is the config of the current E90 LCI 323 sound system? What is your normally recommended upgrade ie the amp, cross overs, monoblocks, speakers, subwoofers? Do they really need to be changed? Is the performance drastically enhanced? What s the price (pm me)? I am looking at clarity, warmth rather than loudness, even at low level. Tks.

What we propose is just a simple set up where by it will improve clearity and more accurate bass to your existing stock system by just changing a set of 3-way component.
No mdification and no amplifier required. There are many forumers here already done that and they are very happy with the result.
I will send you the price now...

A tweeter and amplifier is a must. For the subwoofer part why don't you look for woofer under seat? A small box that can be fitted under driver's seat.

Eurotuner ......

Pm me price if I want wrap carbon fiber stiker in part inside my car

ronaldindin;798164 said:
A tweeter and amplifier is a must. For the subwoofer part why don't you look for woofer under seat? A small box that can be fitted under driver's seat.

Ya, we have them

dear all, my e90 has an issue, each time when i off my car for a long time (like over night), my radio will reset.. all the 'channel', setting (bass n treble) will lost. if just shut off engine for a short period of time it wont happen.. any 1 know what is the prob?

Hi Calvin

Can you give me a quote for a speaker and sub-woofer (underseat) upgrade for an E90? Thanks

Top Bottom