E90 Speakers & Amplifier Upgrade?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eurotuner said:
What we propose is just a simple set up where by it will improve clearity and more accurate bass to your existing stock system by just changing a set of 3-way component. No mdification and no amplifier required. There are many forumers here already done that and they are very happy with the result. I will send you the price now...
Hi calvin, can u pls pm me price and spec for my E90 320i upgrade?

Where can I get the gladens now that euro tuner doesn't bring in anymore?

Hi bro,
We have ready stock now but brand is helix match.
Sound and built quality little bit better than gladen.
Front 6 speakers 2800, rear coaxial speaker 800 a pair. Labour for all front and rear 600

Plug and play helix match amplifier built in digital sound processor with BMW connector RM4xxx

Fadhlan said:
Any comparison to the stock Harman Kardon system?
Hi bro, long time no see. Perhaps you have to come try it out yourself. Cuz OEM harmon kardon system is not that good tho.

Hi Guys,

I just bought a 2nd hand E90 320D, everything was okay until I found out that the front speaker panel are so small for my 6.5" speakers that I've been keeping in my shelves for years. I'm an ICE freak, so I'm considering to make a custom made speak door panel for my speakers.

Has anyone done this modification before? can anyone help me to recommend any shops which has successfully done a good job installing the 6.5" speakers on the front door?

Appreciate it if anyone of you could show an excerpt of the 6.5" speakers in a custom made speaker door panel for E90

Thanks guys!

Hi Eurotuner,

Can pm me the price for the helix speaker upgrade.

Also do you have any blackout dates that you for see that your shop might be closed for the festive season?

Lastly what's the downtime for the upgrade?

Might be going KL this December

upgrading my speakers to Focal F3 with the 6+ inch woofer sitting under the seat....
mid and tweeters at the original position...

Updated some picts

Attachments

• IMG-20150106-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20150106-WA0019.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20150106-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20150106-WA0011.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20150106-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20150106-WA0013.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 2
29ers said:
Hi Eurotuner,

Can pm me the price for the helix speaker upgrade.

Also do you have any blackout dates that you for see that your shop might be closed for the festive season?

Lastly what's the downtime for the upgrade?

Might be going KL this December

Hi bro sorry for the late reply, I just saw this today. We open on most holiday but we are close on sunday.
We need around 2 hours for the speakers upgrade. And our woofer is 8"

Top Bottom