I want to clone e39 car key who should i looking for?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
haywire;624014 said:
In the PA soft program, you can set the setting for key 1,2,3 and 4. So maybe your original is key 1, just set the setring for key 2,3 and 4, maybe no need to set next time.

Then no choice already i need to buy the BMW scanner 1.40 after i clone my key.

its only a small setting, you can borrow or ask one of the forummers who bought the scanner to help you program the setting. but if you want to buy also no problem, the scanner is really useful anyway.

oh if you want to buy the scanner be quick, and join the group buy jarance is organising. he is going to place the order soon.

tweiboon;624044 said:
Then no choice already i need to buy the BMW scanner 1.40 after i clone my key.

bro, there is a feature in the scanner 1.40 that will tell you whether the clone key is "acceptable" or not. If any of the condition
is not satisfied, it will not start the car.

I dont think the scanner allow the accept new key. it does not have this feature. Maybe GT1 or inapa program can do it.

btw, let us know when you are sucessful with the cloning.

jarance;624093 said:
bro, there is a feature in the scanner 1.40 that will tell you whether the clone key is "acceptable" or not. If any of the condition
is not satisfied, it will not start the car.

I dont think the scanner allow the accept new key. it does not have this feature. Maybe GT1 or inapa program can do it.

btw, let us know when you are sucessful with the cloning.

I have the clone key machine already and the transponders already reached my hometown. So this week i will back to hometown for cloning my key. Once i succeed i will first place announce and then i will look for you for cloning the EML to PCF chips. So your cloning is the biggest challenge now. For me to buy the scanner 1.40 is actually i need to set my key to Comfort unlocking mode this is because i need 2 spare keys.

Bro tweiboon... any update on your mission to clone the key ... if you want 'white mice' i can pass you my MIC key since its lying there as i cant state the car ... kalau tak jadi then its ok but if jadi then i bayar :)

Creazee;624587 said:
Bro tweiboon... any update on your mission to clone the key ... if you want 'white mice' i can pass you my MIC key since its lying there as i cant state the car ... kalau tak jadi then its ok but if jadi then i bayar :)

Thanks for the support. I need to clone mine first. So this week will know the answer. hehehehhehehe

Very bad news. I have fully tested the key programmer that i have now. It cannot performance the key programming to PCF chips. I believe i am been cheated by the seller.

yeah... if cannot perform what you want then try to get refund since it does not serve the purpose of you buying his product in the 1st place

Creazee;625120 said:
yeah... if cannot perform what you want then try to get refund since it does not serve the purpose of you buying his product in the 1st place

Yes, I have send email to the seller and asking for refund and the seller also saying want to refund. Then i will buy another key programmer again

jarance;625402 said:
why? You are getting scary lar. Key and Ecu are different things lar.

1 of the seller which selling the AK90 key programmer which need to unplug the ECU from car and plug to AK90 for making the BMW key. So i dont know where is the ECU, that is why asking where is it located. My seller asking me to return back the key programmer i have now for refund.

Alex5522;625423 said:
Not sure this will help or not, if not then u need to apply some CCN Oil ha...ha...
http://www.bmwtips.com/tipsntricks/ECU/remove.htm

Here is what i done before.

P21704461.jpg

Top Bottom