I want to clone e39 car key who should i looking for?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tweiboon;625856 said:
You didnt tell her that her CEO is Mr herbert ?hehehhehehe

No but I told her someone from BMW forum will come to buy it allllll

I have search online and search my car but i cannot locate where is the EWS of my e39. Can anyone show me where is the EWS located ?

No need to search further lah....sometimes the EWS is located inside the driver seat, sometimes inside rear passenger seat, also sometimes inside one of the tires.

herbert;627463 said:
Sometimes the EWS is located inside the driver seat, sometimes inside rear passenger seat, also sometimes inside one of the tires.

Mine EWS inside the radiator la LOL...............

Alex5522;627465 said:
Mine EWS inside the radiator la LOL...............

WOW!! 1st time I hear EWS inside radiator. Your EWS must be coated with VCO for waterproof & heat. Tweiboon, there I told you about the goodness of VCO which you never want to believe me. You also better check whether your EWS is inside radiator.

herbert;627498 said:
WOW!! 1st time I hear EWS inside radiator. Your EWS must be coated with VCO for waterproof & heat. Tweiboon, there I told you about the goodness of VCO which you never want to believe me. You also better check whether your EWS is inside radiator.

If the EWS inside radiator then you already be the billionaire already then no time come to here already uncle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahaha

aiyo under the dashboard lar.

2011-04-16_212817-1.jpg

Finally i am able to clone the key and use the clone key to start my e39 now.

Jarance i can help you to clone the key now already. All the transponder been use cannot be use again and need to replace the new transponder.

herbert and Alex5522 will not be entertain due to keep on directed me to use VCO and make my testing failed. After i decided not to use VCO then the experiment clone key succeed.............hahahahhahahaha

Halo..since when i asking for your help on this method ???

Don't forget u are the one who started asking for help on this thread larr...(pg 1 post # 7&10)
Btw i already got a set spare key which can start my car since last year (FOC some more lar.. dude)

You failed so many times coz grey matter inside your kepala not so grey. That's why I asked you to rub some VCO against your kepala and the key. Anyway, congrats on your success and well done. I do not need any clone key as mine are all original.

Maybe u can make an advertise that u are success to clone the BMW Key with today onwards.
Your service was much-much cheaper then Auto Bavaria but sure it wont be F.O.C and EXCLUDING service to Herbert and Alex5522.

Well done, it good to know that you have finally succeed after so many tries.

I think many people would want your service.

jarance;630051 said:
Well done, it good to know that you have finally succeed after so many tries.

I think many people would want your service.

Ya ya failed so many times finally succeed this time. I can clone your key now. As long as you unplug the EWS then i can do the magic for you. I have ordered 2 diamond shape keys 433 mhz which same as yours. Both key also for my own use...............hehehehehehehehe
If clone 1 copy diamond shape from Auto Bavaria will charge you RM1100. Local locksmith will charge RM800 to RM900. Super expensive !!!!!

Even just asking to reprogram then will charge you RM300 and transponder will charge you for RM150 excluding the key.

TB, so what is your secret? Can share or not.

If I disconnect my EWS, I will not be able to start my car lar.

Thank for your to help me clone my key. So how much you are going to charge me for programming.

jarance;630077 said:
TB, so what is your secret? Can share or not.

If I disconnect my EWS, I will not be able to start my car lar.

Thank for your to help me clone my key. So how much you are going to charge me for programming.

I only will charge u RM150 for reprogram. I dont have secret for this. As i told earlier i bought clone key machine. After i use your EWS then i will give you back. Or you drive your car and come to find me then you unplug the car then i will help clone the key.

Bro . u can do for E60 huh? i have only one key wor.. if hilang .. i makan pasir lah

shiva73;630242 said:
Bro . u can do for E60 huh? i have only one key wor.. if hilang .. i makan pasir lah

Bro if u only hv one key make sure u don't become a white mouse then..LOL....

Tweiboon shud change the thread to 'if want to clone the key please contact tweiboon' hehe...great success bro

JFT63;630265 said:
Tweiboon shud change the thread to 'if want to clone the key please contact tweiboon' hehe...great success bro

And don't forgot to bring the new key along because new key not provided, u must buy the new key yourself from ebay.

Top Bottom