I want to clone e39 car key who should i looking for?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jarance;614177 said:
This picture below cannot see clearly.

5505602809_bc1c353835.jpg

It was same as the pic of your post #155 (Left China Key pic) the 3 black ic

Oh you mean No.1 lar.. Dont know lar. Need to open up the key and check the part number.

SMDTransistor.jpg

The one at the middle big blck ic, yours got 8 legs but mine's got 10 legs lar..

Alex5522;614201 said:
The one at the middle big blck ic, yours got 8 legs but mine's got 10 legs lar..

that chip is the decoder for the remote operation.

transponder type Read Write
PCF7930 yes yes
PCF7931 yes yes
PCF7935 yes yes
PCF7936 yes yes note 2
EML yes yes
MEGAMOS YES NO Note 1,3,5
TEMIC 11 YES NO Note 1,5
TEMIC 12 YES NO Note 1,5
T5 Note 4 YES

Note 1. Transponder is OTP (One Time Programable).
Note 2. Password Mode.
Note 3. Transponder can be emulated on PCF7935.
Note 4. Transponder can be read after its configuration (as Temic11-12, Megamos)
Note 5. Transponder can be copied (cloned) into T5

Jarance, your key is EML so might not able to copy to PCF de woh.................have you ask any locksmith about your issue ? So can make sure that can EML copy to PCF ?

tweiboon;614225 said:
transponder type Read Write
PCF7930 yes yes
PCF7931 yes yes
PCF7935 yes yes
PCF7936 yes yes note 2
EML yes yes
MEGAMOS YES NO Note 1,3,5
TEMIC 11 YES NO Note 1,5
TEMIC 12 YES NO Note 1,5
T5 Note 4 YES

Note 1. Transponder is OTP (One Time Programable).
Note 2. Password Mode.
Note 3. Transponder can be emulated on PCF7935.
Note 4. Transponder can be read after its configuration (as Temic11-12, Megamos)
Note 5. Transponder can be copied (cloned) into T5

Jarance, your key is EML so might not able to copy to PCF de woh.................have you ask any locksmith about your issue ? So can make sure that can EML copy to PCF ?

Hello, you are the expert! You tell me can or cannot copy. I only know "Copy and paste" in Winword only.

Please explain what is the difference between EML and PCF transponder? What are the working principles of each device.
You also mentioned about Megamos, Temic and T5. What do they do?

jarance;614300 said:
Hello, you are the expert! You tell me can or cannot copy. I only know "Copy and paste" in Winword only.

Please explain what is the difference between EML and PCF transponder? What are the working principles of each device.
You also mentioned about Megamos, Temic and T5. What do they do?

EML is attach to remote and PCF is not attach to remote. MEGAMOS and TEMIC are build for program 1 time and can be copied (cloned) into T5

. MEGAMOS can be emulated on PCF7935. The info that i get dosent stated EML can copy to PCF. That is why i am asking you to confirm with locksmith. Or else wait my key programmer reached my hand then only can know what is going on.

tweiboon;614373 said:
EML is attach to remote and PCF is not attach to remote. MEGAMOS and TEMIC are build for program 1 time and can be copied (cloned) into T5

. MEGAMOS can be emulated on PCF7935. The info that i get dosent stated EML can copy to PCF. That is why i am asking you to confirm with locksmith. Or else wait my key programmer reached my hand then only can know what is going on.

Why is the EML attached on the PCB? I thought the transponder are suppose to be activated via wireless or radio frequency.

I dont know any locksmith other than the one recommend by alex.

No lar Bro Jarance i think both our's key need to apply some coconut oil treatment as mention by our brader Herbert then only both Start & Remote Control will works LOL.....

Alex5522;614442 said:
No lar Bro Jarance i think both our's key need to apply some coconut oil treatment as mention by our brader Herbert then only both Start & Remote Control will works LOL.....

There is no scientific proof that coconut oil treatment will worked on the keys.

jarance;614399 said:
Why is the EML attached on the PCB? I thought the transponder are suppose to be activated via wireless or radio frequency.

I dont know any locksmith other than the one recommend by alex.

Your key showing EML attach to the remote de woh............so what you gonna say leh ? Where else the PCF you can change it for within the 4 types which available. That is all i know loh.........heheheheheh
So if someone said want to apply coconut oil then you let him a try lah ........hahahahahahah

Finally my key programmer has reached my hand already but still waiting my another 433 MHz uncut key in order to do the clone.

Now both key programmer and uncut key already on my hand i can start clone the key. Will update the result later.

Top Bottom