I want to clone e39 car key who should i looking for?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I just been told that need to remove the EWS from the car than only can make the key meaning this is very hard job. So i need to buy a key programmer which need to read the EWS. Definitely is not using my current key programmer.

EWS is under the dashboard at passenger side. So now need to unplug it out then only can connect to AK90 key programmer then only can make a key.

No wonder the clone key service is that expensive.

bmw7833;625655 said:
So u decided to give up?

I am not decide to give up. I will go to buy that tool to make the key ........hahahahahha

Have anyone of you clone the key before ? Is it really need to unplug the EWS ?

tweiboon;625660 said:
I am not decide to give up. I will go to buy that tool to make the key ........hahahahahha

Have anyone of you clone the key before ? Is it really need to unplug the EWS ?

Bro PLS do not keep on asking someone, did u read my post #220 CAREFULLY/CLEARLY
U can summit your inquiry to them and they will respond to you within 3 hours.
Why not just try and instead keep on asking.

Alex5522;625693 said:
Bro PLS do not keep on asking someone, did u read my post #220 CAREFULLY/CLEARLY
U can summit your inquiry to them and they will respond to you within 3 hours.
Why not just try and instead keep on asking.

Send email but not yet reply. Even they can reply in 3 hours, do you think i send email at night they can reply me in 3 hours also ?

This is the reply from Ann Chee

"Thank you for your enquiry. Do kindly contact our Parts Department at Glenmarie at 03 5566 3879 regarding the spare key for your car. For your info when you contact them, please kindly provide your car chassis number in order for them to check it out. "

Then i need to go back to hometown and get the chassis number in order to ask for info

tweiboon;625764 said:
This is the reply from Ann Chee

"Thank you for your enquiry. Do kindly contact our Parts Department at Glenmarie at 03 5566 3879 regarding the spare key for your car. For your info when you contact them, please kindly provide your car chassis number in order for them to check it out. "

Then i need to go back to hometown and get the chassis number in order to ask for info

You also need to make police report as well. Oh Yes! get ready to pay RM900+ for the spare key. Dont forget the car registration as well and your IC.

tweiboon;625738 said:
Send email but not yet reply. Even they can reply in 3 hours, do you think i send email at night they can reply me in 3 hours also ?

Then u should wait for your reply next day lor..

jarance;625769 said:
You also need to make police report as well. Oh Yes! get ready to pay RM900+ for the spare key. Dont forget the car registration as well and your IC.

That's why i said on my post #222 sure it works for him.

jarance;625769 said:

Ya ya is very fratrated. Remember the BMW AD adapter you post on page 8 ? It cost USD600. This key programmer no need to unplug the EWS from your car but is very expensive. Now i will buy another key programmer which need to unplug the EWS from the car which is more cheaper. But need to do more work compare with BMW AD adapter.

Your key programmer did not work because you did not want to listen and believe what I told you!! Put in virgin coconut oil, sure it will work.

herbert;625789 said:
Your key programmer did not work because you did not want to listen and believe what I told you!! Put in virgin coconut oil, sure it will work.

Unfortunately he finished the VCO in others purpose already lol...

herbert;625789 said:

Aiyooooo..............CEO of VCO not supply enough coconut oil for me woh..............so how ? That is why i dont have enough VCO to use for testing loh..........hahahahahahah

I already given your bmwcm nick to all the mamak sundry shops to supply you with coconut oil. So don't come back here like a cry baby and want refund, cannot test/use, forget to test/use and etc etc..... I tolds you so and tolded you many times..

p/s: above grammar written for a special club guest only

herbert;625798 said:
I already given your bmwcm nick to all the mamak sundry shops to supply you with coconut oil. So don't come back here like a cry baby and want refund, cannot test/use, forget to test/use and etc etc..... I tolds you so and tolded you many times..

p/s: above grammar written for a special club guest only

Now your mamak sundry shops also out of stocks...............hahahahaha ...............so the problem sure is come from you hahahahahaha

tweiboon;625804 said:
Now your mamak sundry shops also out of stocks...............hahahahaha ...............so the problem sure is come from you hahahahahaha

No need mamak supply, got better class supply of VCO. Just came back from Midvalley this afternoon, there got a lot of stock, on the ground floor I think. Got many products, I'm sure one of them can clone keys easily.

5612571606_04a9f6f591_b.jpg

P.S: The salesgirl was so surprised seeing me being so interested and enthusiastic with the product, even taking pictures hahahha but I didnt buy.

haywire;625850 said:
No need mamak supply, got better class supply of VCO. Just came back from Midvalley this afternoon, there got a lot of stock, on the ground floor I think. Got many products, I'm sure one of them can clone keys easily.

5612571606_04a9f6f591_b.jpg

P.S: The salesgirl was so surprised seeing me being so interested and enthusiastic with the product, even taking pictures hahahha but I didnt buy.

You didnt tell her that her CEO is Mr herbert ?hehehhehehe

............. and my ketua tester is tweiboon...tetapi tak bolih pakai sebab selalu cakap ini tiada itu tiada. nanti kepala pun tiada!!

Top Bottom