I want to clone e39 car key who should i looking for?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
don't forget to apply a dab of coconut oil before assembling it back together...

tweiboon;620133 said:
Now both key programmer and uncut key already on my hand i can start clone the key. Will update the result later.

t2ribena;620212 said:
don't forget to apply a dab of coconut oil before assembling it back together...

Ha...ha...ha.....was damn use full the ccnut oil suddenly

t2ribena;620212 said:

When cut the key if dont apply coconut oil then cutting edge might not so perfect. hahhahahahaha
So coconut oil very useful in this point.......................hahahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Latest update for my key programmer.

i have the key programmer and the uncut key now. I have tested the key programmer to write the data to the uncut key but it not able to write data into the transponder. It shown "Cannot disable password". it seems like need to replace a new transponder for this situation. My car really use the 433 Mhz frequency to open the door. So the uncut not able to program at this moment but now can open the door.

jarance;614165 said:
That is the PCF transponder chip. Original BMW use ELM chip for E46 (Diamond Key). Older key like E36 used PCF chip.
See picture below comparing original and china made keys.
KeyCompare.jpg

My key programmer shown that EML can copy to PCF 7930. And also shown that diamond shape key can charge battery but non diamond shape key cannot charge the battery

tweiboon;621370 said:
My key programmer shown that EML can copy to PCF 7930. And also shown that diamond shape key can charge battery but non diamond shape key cannot charge the battery

bro... the key that i ordered online is MIC ... do u think can clone it???

Creazee;621712 said:
bro... the key that i ordered online is MIC ... do u think can clone it???

As long as the EML can copy out then you can use the code to copy to PCF chips. Now i am looking someone that can sell me the PCF chips.

tweiboon;621806 said:
As long as the EML can copy out then you can use the code to copy to PCF chips. Now i am looking someone that can sell me the PCF chips.

The chip can get from ebay, no?

I have cut my key for RM50. I just found out my new key remote is different with my original remote. My original remote press unlock 1st time then will open the driver side door and press 2nd time will unlock other 3 doors. Wherelse my new key remote press 1 time then unlock all doors.

Have anyone of you faced this before ?

Your original key is set for Comfort unlocking, while your new key is not set for this feature. Can be set with PA Soft BMW Scanner 1.40

Oh need to set by BMW Scanner 1.40. If not use BMW Scanner 1.40 then can set by the remote itself or not ?

tweiboon;623986 said:
Oh need to set by BMW Scanner 1.40. If not use BMW Scanner 1.40 then can set by the remote itself or not ?

Cannot....

tweiboon;623991 said:
Then eveytime buy new key remote also need to set 1 time ?

In the PA soft program, you can set the setting for key 1,2,3 and 4. So maybe your original is key 1, just set the setring for key 2,3 and 4, maybe no need to set next time.

Top Bottom