Has anyone faced this problem?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
arzack;636343 said:
They claimed the vanus tuning was not right. But, I have replaced the kits which bought together with you few months back, there was no problem and was working fine before. In fact, it was checked again last 2 weeks, it was in order. Since my workshop sent it to Segambut, i could not verify this. For me, this looks funny! I was told by the mechanic that sometimes the workshop try to hide the discovery, cari makan maaa!!!! Damn!!!

Full of bullshit from both workshops. First workshop don't know how to rectify and then sent to second workshop and want to hide actual problems from customer. Bro, you better find an honest reliable workshop for ease of mind.

JFT63;636403 said:
So arzack, how much did u pay him?

Sorry bro, i didnt get my car yet. They scratched the door of my car. I asked them to repaint it. Should be getting by today hopefully.

arzack;637533 said:
Sorry bro, i didnt get my car yet. They scratched the door of my car. I asked them to repaint it. Should be getting by today hopefully.

Wow ..........send the car to workshop they scratched your door ? This workshop really bad. How they scratched it ?

tweiboon;637591 said:
Wow ..........send the car to workshop they scratched your door ? This workshop really bad. How they scratched it ?

Don't know la bro! How did they do it. Lain rosak lain repair. It cost me RM5348! Damn!

arzack;637533 said:

So sorry to hear that bro..on the other note, once they repaint it, your car shud be shinier after this..

Top Bottom